Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • in praise of sunny sundays
  • Klunk
    Free Member

ride out to the pub, some lovely ales, lazy ride home. paris roubaix Roast dinner and footie very chilled 🙂

epicsteve
    Free Member

Chilled here too – walked to the bottom of the street to cheer on the runners in the London Marathon, then spent the afternoon watching the boats on the Thames while getting some sun on the balcony.

It’s not like we could have gone anywhere anyway – as the marathon course blocked us in for most of the day!

zippykona

Everything is taking a back seat.
    Loungers and beer in the garden.

sharkbait
    Free Member

Spent an hour cutting the paddocks (tractor) and another hour fixing the lawnmower as the clutch controlling the cutters had stopped working – then another hour cutting the lawn.
    Quick chill now then 6km on the rower and out for tea.
    A good day.
    Tomorrow I’ve got to pack daughter #1 off to rowing camp for a week, ferry daughters #2 &3 to a friends for the day and somehow do some work.
    Back down to the beach on Tuesday night until the weekend though 🙂
    Love spring/summer me!

Klunk
    Free Member

mmmmm apple crumble with homemade custard. love sundays !!!!! 🙂

takisawa2

St Georges Day parade for our Scout Group.
    About 600 – 700 all told.
    Very proud day.
    Kids were absolute stars.

nedrapier

40 miles of sunny Herts. Mmmm.

CountZero

Spent the afternoon wandering round West Woods near Marlborough looking for bluebells. Not many out yet, but a hint of a blue haze in places, beautiful day, lots of brimstone butterflies about, saw a tree creeper, and a red kite, too.
    Lovely day.

footflaps

Spent the whole weekend working in the garden, managed to get a burnt back on Sunday planting shrubs.

andyl
    Free Member

Too soon to call Tits Monday?

Need something to cheer me up today!

nedrapier

Sunny, but too chilly – northerly winds until the end of the week. Next Monday, maybe.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘in praise of sunny sundays’ is closed to new replies.