Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • In need of a 16t shimano sprocket
  • Kahurangi

Would I be able to piggyback on someone’s European order (tho I see Rose has no stock) or is there a better place to buy one from?

Postage for a single sprocket from .EU to .co.nz is a bit OTT I was hoping to find one by September when I’m visiting my folks in Blighty.

Like most people buying the 16t sprockets I’m hoping it will improve the gear jumps when you’ve used a 40/42t adaptor sprocket.

p.s. would be terribly nice if you could hold on to some decent weather for late August Bank Hol TVM.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Posting to NZ? No joy from a LBS getting one from Shimano?

Kahurangi

shredder- I’ve heard the one-up ones don’t shift as well as the genuine shimano ones. Have you tried one?

mike- getting to a LBS during business hour is proving a bit difficult at the mo

shredder
    Free Member

Hi Jon

I have one fitted within my set up and it works perfectly as far as I can tell. Improved the shifting no end , have since gone on to fit the RAD cage as well.

No complaints.

Kahurangi

Cheers shredder, I might have a punt on the one-up one then. Only 3 x the price of a Shimano!

Northwind

I ended up buying one from Rose Bikes, postage was more than the sprocket but it seemed the best option. I should have bought 10 and sold them for a 100% markup 😉

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘In need of a 16t shimano sprocket’ is closed to new replies.