Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • In car entertainment
  • yetidave
    Free Member

Mrs Yeti has been suggesting that we get some in-car DVD entertainment for the bratlets. I’m thinking that the DVD has had its time and we should be using a ipad type thing, like this http://www.amazon.co.uk/A1CS-X220-TABLET-ANDROID-1080P/dp/B004F33FJ6/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1315556053&sr=8-4 but don’t know if they are good for use in a car just yet (attachments, power supply battery life etc). are there any products which would suit?

binners

I’m thinking that the DVD has had its time

I’m sure you’re right. How terribly 20th century! The kids must get in the car and think ‘Jesus Christ! Not another bloody film on the DVD player. I’m phoning social services on my iphone 😉

On a serious note – Angry Birds on the iphone will keep my daughter quiet for hours – well… minutes. But it all helps

Oh… how old are the kids BTW?

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I Spy With My Little Eye….

yetidave
    Free Member

kids are four and one, generally they are fine, but on journeys over say 3hrs they become a little bored of the usual distractions.

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

What ever happened to playing i-spy?

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

What ever happened to playing i-spy?

Apple bought the rights and it now costs £2.99 a game via iTunes.

binners

This is a big hit with the little binners in’t back of the car

monster doodles

yetidave
    Free Member

don’t really want to get them to rely on eletronics to keep the calm in the back, so want somethin to bring out as a last resort, (and a toy for me to play with!) so far the answers have said DONT TO IT!?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘In car entertainment’ is closed to new replies.