Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • In Bruges = Father Ted With Hitmen
  • IHN

But in a good way 🙂

lyons
    Free Member

Brilliant film. It's made me want to go there…

Hadge
    Free Member

True, a brilliant film.

grumm
    Free Member

Great film – I also want to go there now. Not usually a fan of Colin Farrell either.

binners

Absolute quality film! Best thing Colin Farrell has done by a country mile

epicsteve
    Free Member

Only good thing Colin Farellel has done. Clémence Poésy is good in it as well…

PenrodPooch
    Free Member

Top film, forgot about that film, might get it out again..

Garry_Lager

Aye, great film. Did it not get much of a release? I saw it almost accidentally on a flight, never had heard of it before that.

Best thing about it though – Luke Kelly

'Kin ell. Dust everywhere.

binners

IHN – when you coming riding oop north brother?

Creg

Top film. Must watch it again.

grahamt1980

In bruges, is that the one with the carrot? If so its amazing

Philby

Just bought it last week on DVD from Sainsburys at £5. Looking forward to watching it.

uponthedowns
    Free Member

In bruges, is that the one with the carrot?

Isn't that Shoot Em Up?

samuri
    Free Member

I saw it almost accidentally on a flight, never had heard of it before that.

Yeah me too, I loved it. Very funny. Pity it had Farrell in it.

Drac

Had a pretty big release as was adopted a lot by the luvvies but for once for a good reason.

mboy
    Free Member

Saw it shortly after it came out. Funniest film I'd seen in years!

Singlespeed_Shep
    Free Member

I've never liked any film with colin farrell, but actually thought he was good in this.

willard

I have to agree. Loved the dark humour, loved the way it was shot, loved the way that Colin Farrell kept calling things "…gay girl's…".

jon1973
    Free Member

Great film. I love the smoking scene in the restaurant. "It's just like Vietnam"

I bought La Haine the other week which I'm looking forward to watching tonight. Since BluRay came out you seem to be able to pick up some great films on DVD for a few quid.

BigDummy
    Free Member

In Bruges is tosh. It's tosh in a reasonably good way, but if Farrell's career stands or falls by it then he should give up. I rated both Tigerland and Pride and Glory personally. 🙂

nickc

The highlight of Farrell's career has to be Alexander. It's the story of Alexander the Great, actually it's not a bad film cinematically, but…Clearly the only accent he's capable of is his own; i.e. Irish, so to make his accent believable, every other actor has to adopt it as well…Watch it, it's unintentionally the funniest thing…

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘In Bruges = Father Ted With Hitmen’ is closed to new replies.