Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Improving circulation
  • ashleydwsmith
    Free Member

Hello, out on the bike today, and got really cold feet. Wore two pairs of endura baa baa socks, and wearing mavic spd shoes, whihc have massive ‘vents’ at the front.

Now they were cold, but my left foot ‘recovered’ much quicker than the right, even after a hot shower it was still cold. I have some overshoes on the way to hopefully help beat it.

But does anyone suffer from poor circulation and how did you beat it?

Got to be Honest I’m pretty pissed off as doing my research it says improve circulation by giving up smoking and exercising guess what gave up smoking and started exercising in February.

bigh
    Free Member

Were the shoes too tight?,i have the same issue if i try to squeeze alot of sock into an already snug shoe.
    m going to get some northwave boots if thing get cold down our way.

ashleydwsmith
    Free Member

Nope not too tight. Well I don’t think so. Any looser and my foot would have been sliding back and forward.

killwillforchips
    Free Member

Try some compression calf sleeves. They’re supposed to boost circulation and aid recovery.

andyl
    Free Member

always had bad circulation in my feet. On the plus side my shoes still smell like new leather and the cold doesnt really bother me as they seem to be immune to it now.

ashleydwsmith
    Free Member

I have got overshoes coming so hoping these might help me. Despite looking mighty gay!

Just freezing and uncomfortable, how can you not let it bother you?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Improving circulation’ is closed to new replies.