Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Implied "beast" allegations
  • cynic-al
    Free Member

My neighbour has started building a ****ing high fence (on her land), the only possible purpose of which can be to stop me seeing the garden from my external landing. Her spoilt brats sometimes play in it while she shouts at them.

Should I be offended at this implied “beast” allegation?

FWIW I have heard her hubby’s a drug dealer (plumber in £400K house), maybe I could erect some appropriate “just say no” signs?

geoffj

You need planning permission for any fence over 1m tall – check she’s got it?

cynic-al
    Free Member

I did wonder – I thought that was boundary fences only? Would I get ID’d from it?

I quite fancy that as my street is full of curtain twitching idiots, revenge would be nice. Bitch complained about the view from her house of a new gas line on the side of my my house FFS!

In fact the Doctor who complained about my skip has submitted an app for renewing his iron railings.

*starts drafting objections*

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Seems you’re popular with your neighbours. Which comes as no surprise. 😛

vinnyeh

we did the same thing (it was their fenceline) so we didn’t have to see their bloody nosy kids. Popped up a 6 footer a few inches inside the existing 3 footer.
    Count your blessings.

You need planning permission for any fence over 1m tall – check she’s got it?

Thought that was only for fences onto the road/footpath?

Gary_C

My neighbour has started building a ****ing high fence (on her land), the only possible purpose of which can be to stop me seeing the garden her sunbathing topless from my external landing

FTFY.

😉

headfirst
    Free Member

You live down south don’t you? 😉

chewkw
    Free Member

Can’t you just pop in SEAL “Team six” style? 😆

yossarian
    Free Member

Are her kids fit then?

cynic-al
    Free Member

Yossarian wind :chapeau:

Gary she’s a footballer’s wife in a bad way – think fake tan, skin knackered from sun-beds & probably sagging breasts *voms*

thegreatape
    Free Member

Perhaps you could construct a Berlin wall style watchtower out of wooden chip forks and UHU, for example.

j_me
    Free Member

CCTV / Webcams are the way forward.
    HTH

Gary_C

Gary she’s a footballer’s wife in a bad way – think fake tan, skin knackered from sun-beds & probably sagging breasts *voms*

**Shudder** So more Saturday pub team WAG rather than a Premiership one then?

😆

Hairychested
    Free Member

Al having a chat with her:

cynic-al
    Free Member

thegreatgrapeape comes 2nd

Gary – yes

donsimon
    Free Member

can be to stop me seeing the garden from my external landing.

WTF is an external landing?

yossarian
    Free Member

A viewing platform

TuckerUK
    Free Member

Is it really implied? Probably just inferred eh? Just saying.

trailertrash

she isn’t implying you are a beast, she just doesn’t like it when you are visible.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Offer to build the fence for her.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Good language skills Turner *salutes* there was an element of humour in my post.

samuri
    Free Member

plumber in a 400k house? He must be rubbish or honest.

tadeuszkrieger
    Free Member

I was just thinking “drug dealer in a 400k house?,must be rubbish”

Taff
    Free Member

Geoffj – sounds like it’s at the back so 2 metres high max

oldgit
    Free Member

WTF is an external landing?

Trampoline

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Isn’t an ‘external landing’ what you experience when fall out of the upstairs window due to leaning out too far to have a perv at your next door neighbours leathery saggy t!ts when she’s in her garden?

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘Implied "beast" allegations’ is closed to new replies.