Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Imperial Repack Biker Scout
  • noteeth
    Free Member

Endor Forest Moon Postal Division.

Mate's stag do this last weekend, which consisted of riding the Tarka Trail on the North Devon coast, on a variety of cruisers, choppers, postal specials, cargo bikes (and even a fixed penny farthing affair), whilst in 'Biker' themed fancy dress (with him as the biker from the Village People, natürlich). Plenty of splendid pub stops along the way, and lush weather… Absolutely cracking weekend. 😀

(Bike hire from the good people at Bike Trail, Fremington).

chakaping
    Free Member

Brilliant, must have been a bit hot in there.

I'd love to wear that helmet while riding Glentress on a big burly rig.

noteeth
    Free Member

must have been a bit hot in there

It wasn't too bad – there was a decent breeze. My only complaint was the slight lack of peripheral vision (not many Ewoks/rebel scum in Devon, though) and no proper intercom…

Besides, the speeder bike sequence in RoTJ has always been the standard by which I judge singletrack. 😀

robgarrioch

Excellent wheeze Mr. teeth….

Where'd you get the mask? – suddenly a plan to ride a 7Stanes with a 'full pack' has hatched – Darth, Boba, Yoda, Chewie, StormTrooper etc., line astern, yelling 'Use The Foooooorrccceee!!!' Who wouldn't enjoy that?

noteeth
    Free Member

Where'd you get the mask?

Fancy-dress shop on teh internets.

It's a plastic affair – nothing like the fibreglass stuff so beloved of, er, serious fans.

bullandbladder
    Free Member

I am SO getting one of those.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Imperial Repack Biker Scout’ is closed to new replies.