• This topic has 19 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by Euro.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it
  • buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Unbelievable trail conditions in the South West at the moment. Ripped the Mendip trails to pieces today: both sides of Cheddar Gorge rock gardens at warp speed, warrens hill rock gardens then the DH tracks in Rowberrow, then the secret singletrack. Shredded. Us mendippers have refined the art of traction free descents but today 110% grip meant it was full gas full time. Beastly Exmoor giants tomorrow, my legs are scared! But if its riding like Mendip was today then it’s the best place to ride in the UK right now.

If i was 18 I’d say “stoked” at this point.

Clink

Dude you’re so gnarr! 😉

watsontony
    Free Member

so stoked that you shredded that gnarl!!!!! totally rad dude

HermanShake
    Free Member

It’s pretty good in Brighton too (well, Wild Park), dry as a bone and not too cold once you’re in the trees.

Defeated an old foe yesterday, there’s this big drop off I’ve always thought “no chance!” Nailed it 3 times in a row with travel to spare on a hardtail with skinny little Mud XRs :mrgreen:

Share the stoke, I haven’t ridden conditions like these in months and didn’t even need to wash the bike after!

b45her
    Free Member

buzz you should have said you’d just pottered over some slightly undulating canal path on your singlespeed monstercross bike, there would be no end of nichebike hipsters patting your cyberback then.

grum
    Free Member

Ripped the Mendip trails to pieces today: both sides of Cheddar Gorge rock gardens at warp speed, warrens hill rock gardens then the DH tracks in Rowberrow, then the secret singletrack. Shredded.

I’m confused, did you rip it or shred it?

jasonm945
    Free Member

Bizarre ride for me today, from dry dusty trails, to thick clay and finally into 3 foot frozen snow drifts ❓

Jay

Rorschach
    Free Member

If i was 18 I’d say “stoked” at this point.

I’d go for it.It’d be hard to sound any more ridiculous after
    110% grip
    Warp speed
    Ripped
    Poopoo wuzzleflump (you did’nt actually say that but it seems fitting).

unklehomered
    Free Member

Well I’m hoping the drifts will be compact enough for me to be able to ride/walk over them…

grum
    Free Member

I’d go for it.It’d be hard to sound any more ridiculous after
    110% grip
    Warp speed
    Ripped
    Poopoo wuzzleflump (tou did’nt actually say that but it seems fitting).

You missed out ‘full gas full time’ 🙂

Candodavid
    Free Member

What a bunch of misers, just because we’re having the best of it in the west, we aren’t allowed to get a little bit excited.

Well pfft to you, your only jealous cos we can do gnarr at the moment

Rorschach
    Free Member

And you talk funny.

Euro
    Free Member

Did you Go Big before going home?

I’ve been drawing faces on boiled eggs today. So stoked!

Candodavid
    Free Member

Big….we went mahoosive man

galactus
    Free Member

And I thought it was going to be the Pointer sisters lyrics!!
    I’m so excited, and I just can’t hide it
    I’m about to lose control and I think I like it
    I’m so excited, and I just can’t hide it
    And I know, I know, I know, I know
    I know I want you, want you

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

😀 no amount of poking is going to get that smile off my face. If you understood the shipfest of slimy muck and rocks we diligently ride down all winter you’d be as excited as me. Enjoy

galactus
    Free Member

Hey I’m Plymouth..dartmoor is on my doorstep..
    It’s just as much a relief for me,no more mud 🙂

snaps
    Free Member

Ready for a bit of this in the morning?

Mantastic
    Free Member

You are so rad, I wouldn’t go as far as awesome, but rad to the pawah of sic

Euro
    Free Member

If you understood the shipfest of slimy muck and rocks we diligently ride down all summer, autumn, winter and spring you’d be as excited as me

Jim fixed for me! Enjoy your grin, you’ve earned it 😀

I managed a bit of stokage myself. My youngest and me on the tag-a-long and my nephew with his new mountain bike took our freshly painted eggs to the park for a spot of gentle off-roading and egg destruction. There was dust and everything. Big smiles all round.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it’ is closed to new replies.