Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • I'm in love again after so long…
  • gears_suck
    Free Member

Woke up this morning and all I can think about is the awesome pizza I had last night.. Pizza Hut in Black Heath. I truly love you with all my heart!

badnewz
    Free Member

I love hitting the slut, wish I had one local to me.

sandwicheater

Gears suck in Pizza Hut;

[video]http://youtu.be/CmwBPlD7jlk[/video]

My secret love is the Etna at Pizza Express, nom nom nom.

I would gladly push over an old lady and kick her in the crotch if it meant getting free pizza. I really hope I never have to put that to the test.

prawny

A Pizza Hut delivery has opened down the road from me, they match any local offer too, which means £6.99 for any pizza any size Monday – Wednesday . I’m struggling with my weight at the moment.

brakes
    Free Member

I would gladly push over an old lady and kick her in the crotch if it meant getting free pizza. I really hope I never have to put that to the test.

it’s your lucky day.
    I have a free pizza here if you want it? and your mum is sitting on it.

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

I got fat on pizzas over the Pond,

Was addicted to the hot, warm dipping sauce. I was given the recipe and then realized that it wasn’t just the layers of lardy mozzarella and pepperoni that were turning me into a manwalrus –

Here it is:

3 parts basic hot chilli sauce (Encona hot sauce will suffice)
    1 part butter
    good squeeze fresh lime juice

combine in ramikin, microwave for 5-10 secs until melted and warm (not boiled)
    Then stir and dip yr pizza until a stupid endorphin-fuelled grin spreads across yr buttery chillified vizzog.

Don’t blame the messenger 8)

dufresneorama
    Free Member

Do love a good pizza. Was given pizza stone for Christmas 2 years ago and haven’t bought takeaway pizza since. It takes a bit longer than popping to pizza hut but tastes so much better (imho). Even frozen pizza cooked on the stone improves it considerably.

cheekyboy
    Free Member

We use pizza mix, passata and grated mozzarella all available from most supermarkets, very rarely buy pizza now.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Pizza mix? 1 part bread flour one part semolina flour .75 parts water with yeast sugar mixed in!

Grated mozerella?

slowoldman

Good point. How do you grate mozzarella?

nealglover
    Free Member

How do you grate mozzarella?

I put it the freezer for half an hour first.

Works fine.

slowoldman

But why? It should be torn up into stringy blobs.

nealglover
    Free Member

But why?

I thought you wanted to know how ?

If I’d known you wanted to ask why, I wouldn’t have wasted my awesome soft cheese grating tip.

slowoldman

OK when?

gears_suck
    Free Member

I’ve been getting Dominos more recently because it’s closer, but I don’t care for it nearly as much as as pizza hut

nealglover
    Free Member

OK when?

In about half an hour obviously.

Pay attention at the back.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘I'm in love again after so long…’ is closed to new replies.