Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • I'm an idiot (dropped light content)
  • Gary_M
    Free Member

I was walking out to the bike shed in work last night and had my Expeosure Strada 1200 in my hand, opened the bike shed door and the light dropped out my hand. On to the concrete floor, thought ‘oh it’ll be fine’ picked it up and it won’t switch on. Bugger.

Luckily I had my emergency Joystick helmet mounted, so took that off and zip tied it to the bars. Fortunately I’d charged it the day before, the 1st time in months.

When I plug it in to charge the charge status is showing but its not switching on.

Emailed exposure last night and they’ve asked me to return it.

I need to fill in a form and need the serial number – anyone know if that’s on the light itself or on the box? Box and light are at home and I’m at work, no printer at home so need to print out today in work.

I am an idiot.

onandon
    Free Member

It’s on the underside of the light by the table of power/ runtime

Gary_M
    Free Member

Ah great, thanks very much.

bruneep

I just opened thread to offer fire safety advice. Carry on

trail_rat
    Free Member

i did this with an old maxx d

the lads repaired it for 15 quid inc return postage.

Top lads if you dont try and BS them.

Gary_M
    Free Member

Yeh I know exposures customer service is excellent. Just told them exactly what happened.

I’m hoping there’s just a break in a soldered connection or something else simple.

benp1

Gutted for you, that must have been annoying

Gary_M
    Free Member

Yes just a bit, could have been worse, if I haven’t charged the joystick up the day before I’d have been stuck. Wife is in Italy skiing so no way of getting the 20 miles home.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘I'm an idiot (dropped light content)’ is closed to new replies.