Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • If your bike could talk
  • tazzymtb

The jones mutters about beard oil, vegan sandles and sweet sweet single track

The stooge speedball Pogo’s over like a pissed punk, pukes special brew all over the place and drags you into the crazy aggro world of smashing around the trails and flicking the v’s at everyone screaming “conformist” at them

The poor little SSCX koga sits between them looking terrified and keeps asking for its mummy as the others are scary

teamslug
    Free Member

‘” Can you remember how much you paid for me, be bloody careful please!!”.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

If I squeal, I’m telling to stop spraying that crap over me

Can you remember how much you paid for me, be bloody careful please!!

As before,

Just realised my missed opportunity.

I should have gone back to change bike to wife in the title after 14mins59.

😀

cheers_drive

‘You always take me down the dirt track, how about you take me in to town one day instead’

breadcrumb

Trail HT- “See, we can tackle techie stuff, grow some balls”

Rigid SS- “You love a bit of pain don’t you? Ya slaaaag!”

Cross bike- “I thought we were going on adventures, not just to work and back everyday.”

Recently acquired road bike- “Thank you for the strip down, you’re so much nicer than my last owner.”

twonks

I’m sure my bikes and all the components, frames, wheels etc etc scattered about the house only know one saying.

‘Why is it always my fault’

jezzep

Hiya,

If my bike could talk? “Please don’t let your son ride me,” he’s great at destroying bikes 😉

JeZ

kayla1
    Free Member

My BFe would say “thanks for finally getting your backside into gear to fit mudguards, even if they do ruin my lines, because I thoroughly enjoyed the bimble out yesterday.”

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘If your bike could talk’ is closed to new replies.