Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • If you want to see a great live band
  • TijuanaTaxi
    Free Member

Check out Big Country on their current tour, saw them last night and they were superb.
    Great to hear all the old classics again,played with enthusiasm and much respect for Stuart Adamson. Very poignant as it would have been his birthday yesterday with a few touching words from the band.

So as the saying goes “stay alive”

rOcKeTdOg

how does it work without Stuart, isn’t it just an expensive tribute band?

TijuanaTaxi
    Free Member

Totally not like that at all, all done with so much dignity and the vast majority of BC fans agree

You can see how much the original three want to play the classics and from their words the great feeling they still have for Stuart

Check out a video or two, loads on the web and see what you reckon, glad I caught them again and long may it continue

MartynS

Wondered about going to see them..
    Stuart Adamson was the voice, and the guitar sound. Obviously they do it well from your reaction. Might have to see when they’re in the area!

TijuanaTaxi
    Free Member

Well worth a look, still got the twin guitars with Bruce Watson and his son Jamie who does a great job.
    Mike Peters obviously sounds different, but he is a great frontman in his own way and I think that as a band they are as good as ever.

Who couldn’t enjoy this Fields Of Fire

senorj

very tempting. But without Stuart I’ll just not bother.
    The vid clip didn’t sell it for me.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘If you want to see a great live band’ is closed to new replies.