Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • If you only read one account of a car filling up with pig slurry today…
  • wwaswas

Brief description, but the mental images are fantastic.

Think you have had a bad day? How about cutting up a Tractor on A515 Roundabout and colliding with the sewage outlet on the trailer. Then get dragged down the road whilst the car starts to fill with Pig waste through the drivers door. No injuries

I assume the pictures are after they hosed the driver and car down…

https://twitter.com/DerbyshireRPU/status/954107826854596609

SaxonRider

Karma can be so satisfying. 😆

glenh
    Free Member

😆

leffeboy

joy – is happy

PJM1974
    Free Member

That car will be a write off.

That’ll learn the driver for cutting up at roundabouts.

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

DezB
    Free Member

Superb. Maybe I should tow a pig slurry container on my commute…

BigEaredBiker
    Free Member

Did the driver try to claim it wasn’t his fault?

He’s full of shit.

IGMC…

martymac

Dunno about the driver, but his car definitely is . .

slowoldman

Reminds me of doing a road rally in Derbyshire. Hammering down one of the well known whites everything suddenly went black. Initially thought the lights had failed. Stopped (well crashed against a bank actually) and got out. The car was covered in slurry from a cow shed alongside the track. I’ve no idea why we were the only ones to cop it.

matt_outandabout

“How was your day, love?”

“A bit shitty really…”

😆

drnosh
    Free Member

[/quote]Reminds me of doing a road rally in Derbyshire. Hammering down one of the well known whites everything suddenly went black. Initially thought the lights had failed. Stopped (well crashed against a bank actually) and got out. The car was covered in slurry from a cow shed alongside the track. I’ve no idea why we were the only ones to crap it.

:mrgreen:

CountZero

The dozy bint who came steaming past me on my inside and forced her way in front at the Lacock junction this afternoon needs to have that happen to her Kia Sportage, it might teach her to drive a bit more carefully.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘If you only read one account of a car filling up with pig slurry today…’ is closed to new replies.