Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • If you like a good test and have a spare 5 minutes….
  • davidtaylforth
    Free Member

Please could you complete this test and help my brother on his way to becoming a Master.

http://www.perceptionlab.com/expt/Richard/RICHARD/Original/test.php

Lots of pictures of stunners involved.

CaptJon
    Free Member

Done – nice to see an online survey which include proper ethics and participant information.

chewkw
    Free Member

Done. Interesting.

I think I have done at least 5 online surveys this month.

Must be a busy time for those researchers as my friends keep forwarding emails to me requesting help for friends etc to do their surveys.

I have one about Japanese films which I would like to participate but they want my personal information so no go.

cheez0
    Free Member

Lots of pictures of stunners involved

..yeah but not stunning in a good way.

holy photoshopping batman!

bruneep

[list]What is it trying to find out? If I’m a closet homo?

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Done, hard to tell which was the bloke in some of those 😕

alpin
    Free Member

hmmm…. some right mingers there. difficult to tell which of the two theoretically had a pair of tits.

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

Thanks for participating (and the witty comments)

peterfile
    Free Member

Done.

Wow. Were these photos taken in Middlesborough?

Markie
    Free Member

Done, hard to tell which was the bloke in some of those

My plan was figure I’d be dating whichever one had the hair clips. I’m not certain how it’s going to play out…

boxelder

Wow. Were these photos taken in Middlesborough?

Heh heh.
    Only the good ones

Lifer
    Free Member

Done.

MrsToast
    Free Member

Done. Dunno if I’m fussy, but quite a few of the chaps look like ‘locals’ from a H.P Lovecraft story. 😆

CHB

done, disappointed there were no sevens.

chiefgrooveguru

About halfway through I almost gave up on the grounds that I much prefer my wife and no-one was looking appealing… A few misclicks unfortunately.

theotherjonv

Very tricky to judge some of them. Not enough info on whether they’d be likely to 1/ go dutch on a first date; 2/ put out to any great extent; 3/ likelihood of my wife finding out I’ve been on a virtual date with a theoretical other woman.

shindiggy
    Free Member

Lots of repeated faces paired with a different alternative sex face, measuring comparative attractiveness and or the affect of whether you deem yourself to be dominant over the same sex to compete for the opposite sexed image.

cheburashka
    Free Member

Done, HTH. No sevens here! Couple of ones though.

samuri
    Free Member

I did it but its hard to remain objective when its fairly obvious what the objective is. Swapping sides and the amateur phsycology components are terribly condescending. I thought that sort of nonsense had died out years ago.

tinribz
    Free Member

Probably what you call amateur phsycology components are just control measures anyway.

So what was the obvious objective then?

That dominant males are like women that look like men. Or how dominant a female’s partner is effects your perceptional of their attractiveness.

ask1974
    Free Member

Stunners…. Hardly. The same girls pictured with different guys, I assume to measure whether the participants view was influenced buy the guy in the picture. Needed more attractive girls IMO as I think only two got above a 4. 1,1,1,1,1,1…..I found it especially difficult to find any of the girls attractive with their hair pinned back like that.

Not sure if tests where the participant start to question the test are unlikely to produce accurate data. Still, hope he succeeds and good luck.

DrP

So when do my dates turn up? I’ve got a new suit and everything……

DrP

donsimon
    Free Member

I’m sure they’ve all got great personalities. 😐

yunki
    Free Member

About halfway through I almost gave up on the grounds that I much prefer my wife and no-one was looking appealing…

this

Keva
    Free Member

stunners? /really? I gave up after the third picture due to bleeding eyes. Plus the socially dominant statement at the start is crap.

marsdenman
    Free Member

Test completed last night.
    MrsMM did ask WTF i was up to 🙂

Today I awoke thinking the test may be flawed or, at least has scope for a more ‘real world’ sampling 😉

The test should, of course, be undertaken twice.

Sober.
    Under the affluence of incohol. HIC.

🙂

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘If you like a good test and have a spare 5 minutes….’ is closed to new replies.