Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • If you don't know what your talking about….
  • JEngledow
    Free Member

….don’t agree to a TV news interview:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cUXDKnL4xGE[/video]

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Would’ve been completely different on Fox…

atlaz
    Free Member

Particularly odd given Anderson Cooper is gay so she’s going on TV, totally unprepared to talk to a gay host about killing off gay people (she has irrational beliefs so perhaps it works in her head that way).

wwaswas

If you don’t know what your talking about….

Don’t include you’re/your in a thread title – you’re bound to get the wrong one and a pedant will pounce 😉

JEngledow
    Free Member

If you don’t know what your talking about….

Don’t include you’re/your in a thread title – you’re bound to get the wrong one and a pedant will pounce

Oh bugger, in that case all pedants should be rounded up and ‘put behind electrified fences until they die out’!!

toby1

… then feel free to pretend you do on STW!

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Loving how confused the reporter looks during the whole gay people can’t reproduce bit.

DezB
    Free Member

She’s being made to think for herself. Obviously not a natural function of the religious.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

An ugly, stupid, ignorant moron like this is as fine an advertisement for religion as you’ll find anywhere.

cranberry
    Free Member

You’d think that, what with her being one of Dog’s chosen people, she would have been gifted at least a double digit IQ.

GrahamS

Well that got me shouting at the PC 😀

One of the YouTube comments caught my eye too: Leviticus 21:17-20 clearly states:

The LORD said to Moses, Say to Aaron ‘For the generations to come none of your descendants who has a defect may come near to offer the food of his God. No man who has any defect may come near: no man who is blind or lame, disfigured or deformed; no man with a crippled foot or hand,or who is hunchbacked or dwarfed, or who has any eye defect, or who has festering or running sores or damaged testicles.

Hmmm… she wears glasses. Pretty sure that is an eye defect. Why is she even allowed in the church?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I just popped in to laugh at you’re thread title.

😆

unklehomered
    Free Member

Wow…

“Yeah he said that but he didn’t mean it but i agree with him”

Self contradiction seems to be easy if you can only remember the last 4 words you said… and make trees look like members of Mensa…

How do these people survive to that age? what with the needs of modern life to cross roads and interect with electricity. I’m actually now beginning to doubt darwinism… some other force must be interfering to keep these morons alive..

Papa_Lazarou
    Free Member

Brilliant gays behind a fence not breeding other gays so they’ll eventually die out theory.

wwaswas

Brilliant gays behind a fence not breeding other gays so they’ll eventually die out theory.

she did seem a bit confused when the reporter suggested it may not be a wholly thought through solution, too.

‘Men and women in separate areas’ would be all that was needed seemed to be the response

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

‘Men and women in separate areas’ would be all that was needed seemed to be the response

If we could hook up some lights and turntables to the electric fence we’ve got one hell of a party.

unklehomered
    Free Member

Put all the gay men in one place, and all the women in another to stop the gayness…

someone’s missed the point a little…

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘If you don't know what your talking about….’ is closed to new replies.