Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • If Sean Kelly says…
  • nickc

"General Classement" once more, I swear I'm going to throw something at the telly…

WT…what does it even mean?

aviemoron
    Free Member

Aye, that makes me chuckle, well actually anything he says in that accent of his is quite amusing. GC = overall standings.

ghostdog
    Free Member

French (or Franglirish) for overall standings, innit?

headfirst
    Free Member

Sean Kelly: why say ten words when 2,453,971 will do?

nickc

I reckon you could sell "Sean Kelly" as an insomnia cure.

Waderider
    Free Member

You guy's had better watch, Sean could take on the lot of you!

aviemoron
    Free Member

Sean Kelly, you'd never catch him complaining about a muddy MM course!

cynic-al
    Free Member

Not intelligibly!

edhornby

wasn't there a time when he was commentating on a mountain stage of the TdF and one of the south american riders was dropping off the bunch so kelly broke the silence to state ' that guy needs a f00kin drilling' LOL I think Kelly is a legend

devs
    Free Member

I reckon you could sell "Sean Kelly" as an insomnia cure.

Funny you should mention that but I've watched the start of a lot more races than I've seen the end of. 2/3 times I'll fall asleep and it's him that does it I'm sure.

Edric64
    Free Member

Sean Kelly is a legend and one of the best riders of the 80s (and the last guy in the peleton to use clips and straps!)

devs
    Free Member

Yeah we know who he is thanks but he is still boring to the maxxxxx to listen to!

Edric64
    Free Member

Ok the Irish lilt does make one sleepy I will agree

mattsccm
    Free Member

I like his comentary. Way better than the inane drivel from Harmon, Kirby etc. As for Duffers' agh, keep to the point

Crell
    Free Member

Don't forget the other classic of "bonification" (in an a Kelly draaaawl). He actually cracked a funny joke 2 days ago on the Giro, I nearly fell off the sofa. I still like him tough on Eurosport, and you can't knock his credentials.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘If Sean Kelly says…’ is closed to new replies.