Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • If Murray goes out in front of the queen will you snigger.
  • Warrenpfo
    Free Member

I will, the prat.

Kit
    Free Member

Why?

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

Can we have a Daily Mail section to the forum? Would cut half the crap in this one.

MussEd
    Free Member

Punctuation actually makes it easier to understand postings, you know…

missingfrontallobe
    Free Member

In response to the ABE campaign, then I'm commencing the ABM campaign, so if murray goes out as the final scot left in the competition, no, I will not be sad if he goes. Snigger, yes, possibly.

KINGTUT
    Free Member

You will what the prat?

epicyclo

missingfrontallobe – Member
    In response to the ABE campaign, then I'm commencing the ABM campaign…

But what if he's playing an Australian?

They really mean their ABE campaigns.

bigdugsbaws
    Free Member

Kit
    Free Member

Those of you with a chip on your shoulder re: Murray, have you forgotten what a raging ****saint Mr. Henman was at the same age?

Henman climbed the ranks quickly. By 1994, he was among the top 200 players in the world and by 1995 in the top 150. Then, ignominy. At Wimbledon that year, while partnering Jeremy Bates in a doubles match, in a fit of pique Henman struck a ball in anger and it hit a ball girl on the head. He became the first player in 120 years to be disqualified from the tournament.

"My bad-boy days," he says with a forced laugh. The episode continues to vex him. 'I had to do a press conference afterwards. It was horrific. The next day I was all over the newspapers. Some said I'd hit the ball so hard I could have killed her. To experience the media then – I was 20 – it was like, 'Oh my God. I'd better be a half-decent player now otherwise the only thing I'm going to be remembered for is getting disqualified at Wimbledon'."

gonefishin
    Free Member

In response to the ABE campaign, then I'm commencing the ABM campaign,

thereby making you as much of a bigot as those who hold the ABE viewpoint.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Do remember Murray was tricked / goaded into the "anyone but England" comment – as a naive young man by an experienced and cynical journalist. who was out for headlines.

Enjoy your chip ( on your shoulder)

missingfrontallobe
    Free Member

gonefishin – Member

In response to the ABE campaign, then I'm commencing the ABM campaign,

thereby making you as much of a bigot as those who hold the ABE viewpoint.

I hope you'll blame Sue. Worked for the ex PM. Besides, ABE originated in Scotland, I'm just makning some humour of it, calm down 😆

Obi_Twa
    Free Member

Well our Scotsman has a higher chance of winning anything than your Englishmen do.

paulrockliffe
    Free Member

There's a reason why we have a Bike Forum and a Chat Forum. It's so I don't have to read crap like this. If you're going to post utter cock threads, put them in the right place, so I can ignore you.

Thanks.

Singlespeed_Shep
    Free Member

Well our Scotsman has a higher chance of winning anything than your Englishmen do.

Lol What Englishmen?

I hope he does well, I used to hate but think he has mellowed (slightly) I just get annoyed with his interveiw scratchin, Ear, ear, nose, ear, nose, nose, ear, ear. Guy obviously has no balls.

Whos_Daddy
    Free Member

C'mon Jarkko, do it for England & lets see the Queen laugh!! 😆

Scotland were good at Darts once, good old Jocky Wilson!

Obi_Twa
    Free Member

Shep – Football team. Murray has a far higher chance of winning wimbledon than england have of winning the world cup.

Singlespeed_Shep
    Free Member

Got you now,

I'd say evens, We are never going to win world cup and a british player is never going to win wimbledon.

The LTA have NO grass courts at their training camps.

BigDummy
    Free Member

Goodness gracious. As with other notable sporting berks (Cavendish for example) I wish Murray would calm down and be more nice, but I'm not going to start looking forward to him getting knocked out. 🙂

cookeaa

I actually quite like Murray, He’s not the worst loud mouthed tosser in sport by a long way, he does actually seem to be genuinely passionate about what he does for a living, not some show pony premiership cock who takes 3 games to actually start caring…

I know he’s “only British if he wins”, but I can’t see what’s wrong with being slightly proud of coming from the same Island as one of the top 10 Tennis ball hitters in the world… I was never that impressed by “Tiger Tim”…
    All sportsmen are allowed to make stupid comments from time to time, and to be fair can any of you find me a Scot who’s actually rooting for England in SA?

I’m certainly not one for brainless, flag waving, patriotic twattery, but I do like to see sporting success for the UK, even if it’s just managing to place…

tails
    Free Member

Tim Henman was a quality player, just not quite the whole package.

Andy Murray has all the skills, but is playing in the wrong era as if he manages to beat fed he will most probably play nadal, not many could beat both these guys in one competition.

soulrider
    Free Member

I am British, then English..
    I like to see Brits doing well..
    Ok so at times Murray is boring.. and a touch misguided with his language.
    He is Arrogant.. how many of the Very best Sportsmen are not?

But he is British so if he goes out before the final, I will be a touch disappointed.
    As far as the England football team goes.. I shake my head at all the talent, that appears to work together for a bit and then forget how to.. Bizarre.

BigDummy
    Free Member

“only British if he wins”

Far as I'm concerned he's as British as he wants to be and (to the modest extent that tennis arouses my interest) I'm delighted to vaguely support a Scottish player. 🙂

scotia
    Free Member

Warren, please grow up & go away with your silly posts.

Gary_M
    Free Member

I will, the prat.

So what exactly do you will the prat to do?

I think the fact that you would snigger because someone doesn't win a tennis match shows how much of an idiot you are, as does your failure to construct a sentence with any meaning.

cupra
    Free Member

In media terms he'll be scottish if he goes out early and british if he does well 😆 whereas the english football team will always be english.

Singlespeed_Shep
    Free Member

In media terms he'll be scottish if he goes out early and british if he does well whereas the english football team will always be english.

Not if they lost Yesterday, We'd find a way to prove otherwise and revoke their passports

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘If Murray goes out in front of the queen will you snigger.’ is closed to new replies.