Viewing 23 posts - 121 through 143 (of 143 total)
  • if an industry insider shows themselves to be a ****
  • Rorschach
    Free Member

grum
    Free Member

I can’t believe people allow themselves to get wound up by such obvious trolling. Definitely a very odd strategy for a brand representative though – is it definitely him?

druidh
    Free Member

It’s definitely him. He’s known to be a cock in “real life” too.

Rorschach
    Free Member

Search for grumpf on the Boards forum.This is about 3/10 on his normal trolling scale!!

grum
    Free Member

grumpf

Damn my cover is about to get busted. 😉

damo2576
    Free Member

The thread would die but I think it’s the fact he’s a distributor that keeps peoples interest.

Agree with above – unless he is some PR/Marketing genius I’ve yet to figure out.

MrSmith
    Free Member

I can’t believe people allow themselves to get wound up by such obvious trolling. Definitely a very odd strategy for a brand representative though – is it definitely him?

it’s not him, it will be a competitor trying to make the real surf sales Graeme look like a bit of cock.

druidh
    Free Member

No need

mrmo
    Free Member

Graeme Fuller on Facebook.

I shall leave it to you to decide if this thread is in character or whether it is an imposter

mrmo
    Free Member

why thank you, but you could at least get the name right. I guess being an old rep failing eyesight and all that.

jedi

its deffo graeme,in real life he’s funny and does what he says he’ll do

🙂

oldnpastit

I am on a quest to find bike riders who aint total cocks and it is a tough call, but a little bit of trolling normally weeds out them as would rather be watching the Hangover movie than reading a Unix manual.

I’d rather be reading a UNIX manual. I’ve so far avoided watching the Hangover move. And I went for a road ride this morning dressed in lycra and probably trickled up the inside of quite a few cars along the way. I *think* from this that this means I’m a cock.

Well, never mind.

walleater

What the hell is a UNIX?

Dobbo

Funny thread. It does seem ironic though that GRF posts a link saying roadies are having midlife crisis a page after a photo of him looking like a midlife crisis on wheels.

Trailseeker
    Free Member

Loving this thread – the only people getting upset are the idiots that post road threads on the forum of a MTB mag.

Stoatsbrother
    Free Member

Let me get this straight…

either – he is trolling and is a very funny bloke who derives satisfaction out of annoying people he has never met over the internet… in which case he is a bit of a cock.

or – He sincerely has contempt for other road-users and potential customers and people who use this forum…. and is a complete cock…

Have I got this wrong?

I don’t like the “lets tell his suppliers about him” posts. Smells of telling tales.

ilovemygears
    Free Member

I don’t like the “lets tell his suppliers about him” posts. Smells of telling tales.

that’s real trolling mate, getting one of his suppliers to dump him would be epic..

walleater

Are you five years old ilovemycock?

ilovemygears
    Free Member

i have a skype auto dialler, lol, going to have some fun moro morning, 0d03 8sdg53 if any one has a fax machine fax a black sheet of paper to this number :)lots and lot of times 01203 8dcde28

Rorschach
    Free Member

Now is the time mods…..

Stoatsbrother
    Free Member

Not funny. Post reported.

Rorschach
    Free Member

reported twice now.Well done.

yossarian
    Free Member

Which one?

Viewing 23 posts - 121 through 143 (of 143 total)

The topic ‘if an industry insider shows themselves to be a ****’ is closed to new replies.