Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • Idiot mate!
  • patriotpro
    Free Member

Do a fake rearrange so the birds end up at different airport. That would be immense if you pulled it off. Blame it all on your daft pal obviously…
    😆

Cougar

Do a fake rearrange so the birds end up at different airport

Do a real arrange so that you all go off on the planned holiday, and the mate has to explain to two girls why he appears to have engineered a fictitious group holiday and it’s actually just the three of them.

patriotpro
    Free Member

Right, we’re nearly there I think.. Let the girls go, then when you’re there, ditch your ‘mate’ with zee chicks, hey Presto everybody gets what they want. Boom and the dirt is gone.
    😈

CountZero

The type where you sit around drinking beer making sexist comments and seeing who can fart the loudest.
    Think I’d rather go with the girls.

Likewise! 😀

nickewen
    Free Member

Aaaaful banter on your mates part. FB page was an error like, but still ur mate shoulda known better. Bords on a lads holiday – nah.

BobaFatt
    Free Member

Sounds like the twonk at my work who when he hears we’re having a team night out (the boss comes and sticks his hand in his pocket the whole night) invites any woman with a pulse who walks past the team because the smelly old fart thinks he’s a player, but doesn’t tell anyone in the team so they get ditched when we go to whatever eatery we’ve got a table booked at.

Last time it happened the young lass from finance wore a short skirt and he spent about £100 on cocktails for her, clever girl

Northwind

Tell you what, you lot go off on your entirely homoerotic boys weekend, and I’ll take the girls. Sorted.

ampthill

Message girls on FB expalining the situation and see if they fancy declining the invite?

RichPenny
    Free Member

Massage girls on FB, explain the situation and see if they fancy the invite?

😯

what would you do as guys that you can’t do in front of your wife/friends ladymates?

wrecker
    Free Member

This is easy. All the lads less the idiot pulls out. Don’t tell the idiot. Arrange alternative trip elsewhere.
    Idiot and grilies book trip and he goes away with the 2 chicks, alone.
    Lads get to indulge without fear of prying eyes, hopefully idiot gets some action with one or both. 😀
    Result.

sputnik
    Free Member

Instead of going with , rather take your wife somewhere nice for the weekend. 💡

Edukator
    Free Member

Essential reading for your wife/gf

Maybe I’m a boring old fart but I just don’t get the “lads” weekends away to big foreign cities. Going away for climbing, caving, skiing, rugby, mountainbiking … fine. But what is there for a bunch of blokes to do in a foreign city apart from drink too much, eat too much, have a bad trip and get ripped off in some night club before an admittedly better-value-for-money 40e massage with “erotic ending”. Then wake up with a king-size hangover, worrying about what you might have caught to find nothing left in your wallet (assuming you still have it).

piemonster

I was about to suggest the obvious, then I remembered he’s got a terminal dis…. I mean much loved partner

Cougar

I just don’t get the “lads” weekends away to big foreign cities

My experience of stag do’s and the like is that the group’s bark is always worse than its bite.

There’s always one or two nobbers who are friends-of-friends you’ve never met before. They’re the ones going “kinell lads hey, what goes on tour stays on tour!” before they’ve got on the plane. They’re the ones who seek out “English bars” and get half their meals from McD’s.

Two days in and they’re on Stella with breakfast, arseholed by early afternoon, and by evening they’re tactical vomiting to make space for more ale. They’re the ones the locals see coming and go “hey, try our local drink” which is some dusty bottle containing lurid-coloured spirit at about 90% ABV.

Fortunately, this means they spend a lot of time incapacitated. Which means the the rest of the group, usually the majority, can spend the daytime actually exploring and having a real holiday before having to serve your daily dose of broken idiot tolerance in the evening again.

By the end, you’ve done a bit of sightseeing, had a few drinks with mates, and watched a couple of guys you don’t actually know reinforce to the British stereotype overseas.

I think where I’m going with this is, bragging generally comes to naught; and it can be fun, but you need to pick your group carefully. I like a beer as much as the next drunkard, but if that’s all you do then you might as well stay at home and do it.

johndoh
    Free Member

Tom B – Member
    See now I thought that all of this groom snorting coke from a hookers foo foo were urban myths!!!
    POSTED 5 HOURS AGO # REPORT-POST

Not when you visit the Bagdhad Club 😮

johndoh
    Free Member

Maybe I’m a boring old fart but I just don’t get the “lads” weekends away to big foreign cities. Going away for climbing, caving, skiing, rugby, mountainbiking … fine. But what is there for a bunch of blokes to do in a foreign city apart from drink too much, eat too much, have a bad trip and get ripped off in some night club before an admittedly better-value-for-money 40e massage with “erotic ending”. Then wake up with a king-size hangover, worrying about what you might have caught to find nothing left in your wallet (assuming you still have it).

I recently went for a lads weekend to Brugge – had coffee by the canals, visited the Christmas Market, had a couple of beers, bought chocolate for my wife n kids. Had a great time.

timc
    Free Member

Edukator – Member

This say more about your mates than you?

Feel for you OP, simply not cricket, every group has a douche

patriotpro
    Free Member

Show the girls this thread 😯

Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)

The topic ‘Idiot mate!’ is closed to new replies.