• This topic has 14 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by hora.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • idiot drivers
  • heckler73
    Free Member

whilst out riding road bike last night , a young idiot swerved his car towards me, 3 in car could see them laughing, i instinctly swerved to the left, did not come off luckily.
    i have a make of car and first 4 parts of number plate, hes local, ive seen car parked up, not sure whether to forget, i used to horseplay a lot too,or go to cops ?
    cant be bothered with young **** knowing who reported them , or give him a nice stripe right round his car and free air conditioning ?

diz

I always find expanding foam in the door, bonnet and boot panel gaps works very well.

hora
    Free Member

Was it commuting times or-post work blat?

You could sit there in the car for a couple of nights around the sametime.

Then its easier to have a word. Sounds like his probably ‘fronting-in his Mums car though.

Sadly you don’t have a definite plate to report him for a possible Section59.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    cynic-al
    Free Member

STANLEY

johnners
    Free Member

Sounds like his probably ‘fronting-in his Mums car though

How have you come to that conclusion?

hora
    Free Member

Solo
    Free Member

How have you come to that conclusion?

Its Hora, innit.

But tenagers in cars thinking cyclists are fair game.
    It can only end badly.

unklehomered
    Free Member

Fuzz.

Either way police coming to house won’t go down well… Most likely on the parent’s insurance.

donsimon
    Free Member

Have a word with plod. Ask them to have a word with the driver/owner, they do take this kind of thing seriously. It is unlikely that the driver will receive points, but an offical history will be built up.

unklehomered
    Free Member

Even with a partial plate the police may know who you’re talking about, its unlikely you’re the only one.

scruff
    Free Member

If youve seen car parked up you can find the full plate shirley ?

MrWoppit
    Free Member
    heckler73
    Free Member

aye ita a small village, i even think hes a biker, i think i sold him a chain device and cranks few years back , one of these twits who doesnt like roadies, hmmmm

Cougar

There are people who do?

hora
    Free Member

See! He fits the M.O.

DH boy, lives at home and drives his Mums Polo

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘idiot drivers’ is closed to new replies.