Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Ideas on ways to surprise her with the proposal
  • oblique
    Free Member

I need a bit of help from the masses here, opinions of any woman will be most appreciated.

My girlfriend knows about my plans to propose as I let some stuff slip and now she knows I have the ring. I still want this to be a surprise for her and don't want to do the normal restaurant thing (too public).

Do any of you have any ideas on how I can still make it a surprise and romantic for her.

wwaswas

We were, errr, horizontal when I proposed.

Not sure if it counts as 'romantic' as such, though…

organic355
    Free Member

I surprised my wife at the top of Ben Nevis, 1st time I have seen her speechless!! 😀

Moses

Oh, come on!
    If she knows about the ring, she knows you're going to propose.

It won't be a surprise unless you ask someone else entirely.

How about after a good BJ ?
    That's known as "positive behavioural reinforcement"

Tiger6791

Give it to anotyher women, that will suprise her. 😀

Firend of mine hid the ring at the top of a mountain(hill) that was relevant to them. (Old man of Coniston I think)

He made up some sort of map / clues and she had to find it.

Alternatively just take her away somewhere very nice and do it the tried and tested way on a very nice beach

IanMunro
    Free Member

Do any of you have any ideas on how I can still make it a surprise and romantic for her.

I'd forget the romantic bit, you've got 50 years ahead together. Best not set standards you can't maintain 🙂

Coyote
    Free Member

How about after a good BJ ?
    That's known as "positive behavioural reinforcement"

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner!

enduro-aid
    Free Member

I thought my brothers method was pretty good:

On holiday private villa with a group of friends he wrote on her white top with an invisable ink marker…..then chucked her in the pool

Invisable ink + water = visable ink

she said yes inbetween crying and laughing

woody2000

Prince Albert with the ring and "Will You Marry Me" tattooed on your old fella (in small letters probably 🙂 ).

Selled
    Free Member

I agree with Tiger6791. The surprise is past. Geocache it!

oblique
    Free Member

OK, i like enduro-aid's plan but I would need a pool and some sudden climate change.

I might just go with a geocache plan.

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

As your swallowing your next door neighbours sausage… that will definately surprise her, or will it ?

bruneep

surprise her by asking her sister.

cynic-al
    Free Member

woody2000 – Member
    Prince Albert with the ring and "Will You Marry Me" tattooed on your old fella (in small letters probably ).

Can be re-used as well! Winner!

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

As an alternative, you could leave it hidden, with a series of tenuous riddles that she and her friends have to work out the answer to to get to the next clue

toys19
    Free Member

go for doggy style and slip the ring up the brown. OOOOOO!

cynic-al
    Free Member

**** me he's marrying Anneka Rice?

joolsburger
    Free Member

Any kind of set up and it's not a surprise is it, especially now she knows. We were decorating when I proposed I passed her a cuppa with a ring under her biccy. That night we went out and did the romantic thing at a swanky restaurant to celebrate.
    I'm 13 years in and 2 kids up on the deal!!

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Ideas on ways to surprise her with the proposal’ is closed to new replies.