• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Ideas for riding around Kinlochewe
  • defaultslipper
    Free Member

A group of friends are travelling up north with me later this week, and while we have the MBR route for the Sligachan loop, i was wondering what potential there is for riding around Kinlochewe as this is where we are going to end up (on a non-bike related theme). I see there is a group ride planned for further south near Torridon, but i think my friends are more looking for a chilled out affair without needing to drive 50 miles in the morning with what are likely to be fairly historic hangovers.

So i guess i am asking for any links to routes around Kinlochewe, or even better some gpx files and pictures!? I have never been further north than Skye, so i don't even know if there is any good biking in the Kinlochewe area, but i figured someone on here might know. Weather is looking a bit uncertain so an idea of what large amounts of rain may do to the proposed trails we would be riding would also be beneficial!

STW has always been a fountain of knowledge (some good, some debateable), so let's see what you have got.
    Andy

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Ideas for riding around Kinlochewe’ is closed to new replies.