Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Ideas for part time working from home
  • simmy
    Free Member

I’ve a few things changing with family meaning I could ideally do with being home more than I am at the moment.

I’m a Driving Instructor and I teach Bikeability as well.

The Bikeability is 1 day a week, which doesn’t need to change, it’s the Driving School I need to cut back on due to the mental long days.

Still going to do both but I’m looking for something to make up a bit of the money I would lose by cutting back. I have no idea about computers etc so guess I’m at a bit of loser.

Any ideas on part time stuff that can bring a bit of money in ? I’m willing to do some retraining

Thanks

stu170
    Free Member

Drug dealing? Perfect front as a driving instructor

yossarian
    Free Member

Why not become a trombone teacher?

stu170
    Free Member

Serious answer, do you know anyone that does juice plus (I know I know). I used to work with someone that started it a few years back, and within 3 months jacked in real work, and now bringing in 6 figures. All through spamming social media and a few Skype calls. She actually prides herself on telling everyone how much time she is at home with her kids, being a mother. Seems to work out really well for her

richardk
    Free Member

Self employed customer services, contracted through Arise

simmy
    Free Member

I actually know of a Driving Instructor who took drugs as payment for lessons 😯

My mates missus does Juice Plus so I will speak to her. I won’t be taking her customers as she is 200 miles from me

fossy

This pyramid selling stuff won’t last long, like juice plus.. Avoid if you are the bread earner (it’s all bollix).

Knowing computers and stuff won’t make money if you aren’t an expert – think about what you have…. ever thought about driving consultancy to transport firms – you’ve got experience of both cyclists and driver training ?

geoffj

Physiotherapist?

DickBarton

Second the pyramid scheme thing…a friend does it…according to social media she is living the high life with her family.

Reality is a million miles away from that, she is at home but it isn’t any high life, looks almost like the bread line.

tails
    Free Member

Tick

mav12
    Free Member

What about wheelbuilding

joshvegas
    Free Member

Its not quite at home but… Plastering?

redstripe
    Free Member

Counselling (once trained/accredited of course)

cbike
    Free Member

Virtual Secretary for tradesmen?

jekkyl

Prostitute?

cloudnine
    Free Member

Put your rates up to compensate for less work.. in theory you could get the same money for less work…

701arvn
    Free Member

Hermes delivery man.

just keep updating the delivery details to say that you have attempted delivery until the parcels get sent back.

Pray none of those parcels have been sent from your delivery area.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Ideas for part time working from home’ is closed to new replies.