• This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by IHN.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Ideas for my 40th bday weekend…
  • ThePerfectKiss

As in the title, my impending 40th approaches…

Any ideas, things you’ve done to mark this, with my wife, without kids (both under 5) woohoo…

Interested in weekend ideas… 40th is in mid September…

Here’s my current top 3 ideas:
    1 – Weekend in the Alps
    2 – Weekend to a european city of choice (Barcelona, Paris, Berlin, etc)
    3 – Weekend in blighty… somewhere with a touch of luxury, combined with Michelin star dining…

Btw – I have 90K plus of Airmiles, that makes flying somewhere a good choice, as with the young family it aint easy to go places and use these etc.

binners

toby1

I’ve not been to 40 yet, but I’m sure it’ll be fun. Pretty sure there was someone that took a trip to Iceland for their 40th on here recently though and raved about it. I’m heading there in September too funnily enough!

MadPierre

Any birthday is an excuse for a weekend or longer away riding bikes somewhere different to normal.

My 40th birthday present from the Mrs was a heli-biking trip on Rainbow Mountain, Whistler. 🙂

It helped as a general excuse to go there too even though it was a good while after my actual birthday.

Singlespeed_Shep
    Free Member

3- North Yorkshire, plenty of 5 star accommodation and Michelin starred eating places

Then use your airmiles for a lads trip to Le Tour

IHN

If you go for the Eurobreak option, I can highly, highly recommend Budapest. Beautiful city, and some of the best food I’ve ever eaten.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Ideas for my 40th bday weekend…’ is closed to new replies.