Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Ideas For Internal Enclosed Bike Storage
  • Moda
    Free Member

I don’t have any external bike storage or garage and whilst the house is having a bit of a revamp I was looking at getting some form of storage built to contain one bike as the wife detests the sight of them anyone have any pics of anything they have ?

dickyhepburn
    Free Member

Duff bags are great and can be used longterm afterwards…

fr0sty125
    Free Member

My bikes have a room for themselves I feel like they are happy that way.

Suggsey
    Free Member

Surely don’t you mean an enclosed room for the Mrs, let the bikes have the run of the house! 😆

disben

I got my wife to agree before we moved in to our house last March that our dining room was going to be our bike store room. 4 bikes (two commuters and our MTBs) are stored in the room along with all the house decorating stuff and some other outdoor gear etc…

This will be in place until we build our planned extension in the next 3-5 years (or longer).

Its the best way…

spooky_b329

Bikes are unwieldy so unless your missus is happy to lose the space equivalent to a downstairs bog, I cant see many options. Unless you can clear out under the stairs and make a much larger part of the wall hinge out like a big door, that could work and would be suitably bike sized.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Ideas For Internal Enclosed Bike Storage’ is closed to new replies.