Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • iDave, advice needed re getting fitter, losing weight & proper nutrition please
  • Raindog
    Free Member

I lost quite a bit of weight (20kg) last year through more careful eating, less alcohol and a lot more exercise. I’m doing 3 x 2hrs a week in the gym (1hr CV and 1hr either abs / legs / upper body) and riding 2 or 3 times a week, a mixture of commuting and MTB. I could do with losing more weight, but am finding it difficult due to being hungry all the time. I need some proper nutrition advice please. Are you there, iDave ?

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

Sounds like a service you should be paying for.

iDave
    Free Member

Yes, I’m here 😉

b17
    Free Member

http://www.marksdailyapple.com//welcome-to-marks-daily-apple/#axzz1o3VlEeCA

Try here.

I find I don’t have to be hungry but keep weight off and am as fit/strong as ever. Plus bacon and eggs for breakfast every day and lots of steaks isn’t a bad situation to be in!

iDave
    Free Member

if you’re doing that much exercise, you’ll need to get used to being hungry. it doesn’t damage your health.

jam-bo

you’ll need to get used to being hungry. it doesn’t damage your health.

Can you supply willpower too….

iDave
    Free Member

If you want to lose weight or get fitter, will power isn’t an issue

Raindog
    Free Member

Sounds like a service you should be paying for.

Just for the record, I agree.

you’ll need to get used to being hungry

It’s not the being hungry that’s the issue, it’s the feeling that I’m not eating enough of the right stuff, and am eating too much of the wrong stuff instead.

Keva
    Free Member

if you’re doing that much exercise, you’ll need to get used to being hungry. it doesn’t damage your health

exactly. It’s actually perfectly normal to feel a bit of hunger, I’m sure one day it’ll be completely forgotten.

Kev

Raindog
    Free Member

idave I have filled in your online form, but I’m not sure if it went through (submit took ages and left a blank screen). Please drop me an email through my profile if it didn’t work.

iDave
    Free Member

RD – YGM, though I’m having some email issues at the minute, didn’t receive your form.

flippinheckler
    Free Member

AS my missus says, if your feeling hungry then occupy your mind, by ironing, hoovering or mowing the lawn 🙄 she has a good point although I will have to think of other ways to occupy my mind and forget about any hunger pangs.

iDave
    Free Member

You could always be grateful that you’re choosing to be hungry as a result of having too much food in the past, as opposed to why 80% of the worlds population feel hungry most days. Just sayin’ 🙂

Not that you need to feel any hunger to lose weight. Ask ton.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘iDave, advice needed re getting fitter, losing weight & proper nutrition please’ is closed to new replies.