Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • ID this real Triffid… it has old ww2 sea mines on it!
  • redthunder
    Free Member

It’s been growing in the garden for a while and I havant clue what it is ?

Thoughts..

IMG_3567 by SGMTB, on Flickr

IMG_3566 by SGMTB, on Flickr

AndyRT
    Free Member

first steps proud dad video?

bigyinn
    Free Member

Burn it, dig up its still smoking remains and burn it again. Its a rare mexican spider plant. Those spikey bits are filled with young spiders and may explode at any time into a childs face, before eating the still alive child.

HermanShake
    Free Member

Have you cut open one of the embryos fruit?

woody2000
    nixon_fiend
    Free Member

” Due to the potent combination of anticholinergic substances it contains, Datura intoxication typically produces effects similar to that of an anticholinergic delirium (as contrasted to hallucination): a complete inability to differentiate reality from fantasy; hyperthermia; tachycardia; bizarre, and possibly violent behavior; and severe mydriasis with resultant painful photophobia that can last several days. Pronounced amnesia is another commonly reported effect.[12]

No other psychoactive substance has received as many severely negative experience reports as has Datura. The overwhelming majority of those who describe their use of Datura find their experiences extremely unpleasant both mentally and physically and often physically dangerous

Trippy !

wwaswas

you need to get some more sharp sand between those paving slabs.

mogrim

If it really is Datura, it’s ideal for STW (and internet use in general): eat some of the seeds and soon you’ll be suffering from “a complete inability to differentiate reality from fantasy;” (according to Wiki, at least)

Edit: nixon_fiend beat me to it!

woody2000

I think it’s Datura Stramonium

redthunder
    Free Member

Thanks chaps 🙂

Anyone want to buy some seeds 😉

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘ID this real Triffid… it has old ww2 sea mines on it!’ is closed to new replies.