Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • ID photos
  • grynch
    Free Member

why.. why..why is it that ID photos of any kind…drivers license, passport, work badges always make one, and yes that is the Royal “one”, look in my case, like an Albanian refugee. ( a pretty good trick for a lil white kid from Boston )

I’ve just been handed my new work ID and it just doesn’t do my handsome visage justice at all.

no , no no no no no..no.

Pook

I’ve no hair on mine. Oh hang on, I’ve no hair on my head either.

🙁

matt_outandabout

RudeBoy
    Free Member

My passport photo is pretty good, actually. Taken on a DSLR, then printed onto high-quality photo paper. Shitloads better than those ghastly ones out of a machine.

My gym card has a tiny pic of me, that was taken with a webcam. It’s so distorted, it is barely recognisable.

willard

For some reason all my ID photos have been taken during or just after a cold. My body _knows_ when I need ID and rebels.

Consequently, all my photos look like I am a recovering crack addict, complete with hollow cheeks, red nose and sunken eyes. It’s a wonder they ever let me have a passport…

CountZero

A work collegue needed his passport renewed, so he had his pic taken with a Nikon compact camera, he printed it out on our proofing printer at work, then had the pic rejected because it wasn’t printed by a professional photographer! WTF. They’ll accept crappy photobooth pics, but reject one that to all intents and purposes is professional is ridiculous.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘ID photos’ is closed to new replies.