Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • ICEEEEEEEEE CREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAM!!!!
  • binners

The ice cream van has just pulled up. Who wants what then? I’m having a choc ice 😀

ourmaninthenorth

Mint choc chip please.

4ndyB
    Free Member

double 99 for me with raspberry sauce ta

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

any of the following in order of preference
    rum & raisin
    pistachio
    mint choc chip

or all 3 if they’ve got triple cones

Harry_the_Spider

Screwball please.

IanMunro
    Free Member

I’ll have some of them pink pills he keeps under the counter.

RustySpanner

99 with elephants blood or a Vimto lolly for me.
    If it’s a posh one, might have a moustachio instead.

IHN

I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!

Mr Whippy 99 please, with sauce and nuts.

Big bad Maggie T invented MR Whippy, BTW. So she did do something good (as well as smashing the unions <runs away>)

<runs back for ice cream>

<runs away again>

beej

Just had the first Solero of the year!

bigG
    Free Member

Double nougat for me,

Sandwich

Bespoke, handmade cream-ice here (no chemicals in it so it can’t be called ice-cream by EU order!!!) free from the nice lady that makes it. Elderflower and Gooseberry for me please.

geoffj

Cider Lolly please

peterfile
    Free Member

The ice cream van has just pulled up. Who wants what then? I’m having a choc ice

I was in a “quiet” room in my office on a conference call with some Russians a couple of hours ago. The LOUDEST ice cream van in the world decided to park up outside with its music on full blast. I had to tell a bunch of extremely bemused clients that I’d have to call them back once it had moved on 🙂

The second part of the call was quality. A Glaswegian trying to explain the concept of an ice cream van to a load of Russians. I should have youtubed the call 🙂

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Can you get me a frozen chorizo please?

binners

I’ve been led to believe Glaswow ice cream vans have been known to offer flavours a bit more adventurous than chocolate chip

Yeti – I will , but only if you promise you won’t use it as an offensive weapon!

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Nah, I just want to suck on it.
    I’d normally go lemon sparkle but it’s not a cheat day.

redthunder
    Free Member

Rats fat.

molgrips
    Free Member

I was once riding along a bleak barren mountain in the Valleys (well.. the mountain wasn’t in the valley but The Valleys.. you know what I mean) shrouded in fog.. all very spooky and atmospheric, could hardly see. I was feeling very wild and remote when suddenly a snatch of tinkling sound drifts out of the fog.. bing bing bingly bing.. what was that? Was I hearing things? Rode on for a few minutes and there it was again…

Turned out in typical Valleys style I was riding along a high ridge, and right down below me a few hundred feet was a council estate complete with ice cream van. Fairly surreal moment that.

Drac

99 with Monkey’s blood.

Ta.

yunki
    Free Member

a Merlin’s Brew for me..
    EDIT: and a Mivvi.. 😳

dogbert
    Free Member

I’ll have one of them racist ice cream snacks my grannie used to ask for her…….bless her the piss smelling old racist cow

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘ICEEEEEEEEE CREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAM!!!!’ is closed to new replies.