Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Ibiza advice please
  • lunge

Morning all,

I’m off the Ibiza around my wedding anniversary and wondered if anyone who has been recently could give me a few ideas as to some of the “nicer” places to visit? We’re staying about 2 miles outside San Antonio in a very quiet little place but we are happy to get in a cab or even hire a car for a day if needed.

I’d like some ideas for restaurants, places to visit, maybe even boat trips if possible. We want to avoid the fun and games that are traditionally associated with Ibiza and head to some of the more civilized establishments if possible.

All ideas gratefully received. Thanks.

loddrik
    Free Member

Always loved Bambudha Grove for Thai food (head up towards Ibiza town and then it’s a left just before San Rafael, get there late). Beaches, check out Cala Jondal, for drinks you can’t beat Ibiza Town port and for clubbing it has to be Pacha. Get the ferry over to Formentera for a day trip, it’ll be full of Italians but the beaches are amazing and you’ll find you own bit without it being too busy.

(I lived out there for the best part of 7 years)

shredder
    Free Member

Ibiza town with a climb up to the old town. Have a seat in the church at the top (dont need to be religious) stunningly cool and relaxed
    Hippy market every Wednesday in Es Cana
    Spend the day at Cala D Hort beach looking out at Es Vedra

Great little beach caf here plus a nice fish restraunt up on the cliff top.
    Then before sunset wander/walk up to the old fort that looks down on Es Vedra and watch the sunset magic

spacehopper

Cafe Del Mar + MoJito + Sunset

not a fan of anything else in San Antonio..! 😆

Ibiza town.. head up into the old town late on.. we have eaten at La Oliva and El Ventana and really enjoyed both..

as above Cala D’Hort.. the fish restaurant on the cliffs is called es boldado.. and is good!

Our Fave place to eat on the island though so far is La Paloma in San Lorenzo.. its a bit out of the way but well worth a visit..

the Jockey club on the Salines beach is also good food..

wrightyson
    Free Member

Mambo for sunset for me. Helps that I know the manageress though. 8)

lunge

Good stuff, thanks all.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Ibiza advice please’ is closed to new replies.