Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Ibis Mojo SL or HD 140?
  • 1981miked
    Free Member

Im in the market for an Ibis Mojo, not sure if i should go for the SL or HD?

Bike will be mostly used for Trail centres and general XC days, with the odd run down Fort Bill red!

Thinking the SL as that will be ideal for 98% of my riding, liking the idea of Rockshox Revelations and a 1×9 set up.

Still undecided on colour, i really like the clear coat naked carbon, but also like the Giuness foam aswell….and the white!

Does anybody know where i can purchase such a thing and what the waiting time is? Im 5ft 5/6 so im thinking a small, but i read that the come up small, i had an Orange 5 pro in a 16″ and the top tube measurement for the 5 and the medium Mojo is nearly identical.

Anybody help?????

Cheers for any advice,

Mike.

ibis
    Free Member

You need to chuck your leg over one as the SL size up a bit small,
    not been on the 140 so can’t comment on the HD
    good bike versatile and prob the SL would be good for u as there are more
    about as been out a while

cinnamon_girl

I have just bought a secondhand standard Mojo in a small. I’m 5’5″ with long legs and it’s fine for me. The top tube is a wee bit on the short side.

For the money you will be splashing out, I would definitely try and get hold of a demo bike to be absolutely sure of sizing.

heihei

HD for me. Better geom IMHO and sl longer tt.

psychle
    Free Member

HD 140 here.. mainly for the versatility of it really, for not much weight penalty 🙂

sailor74
    Free Member

Out of the two I would buy the HD for the sole reason that its slacker.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Ibis Mojo SL or HD 140?’ is closed to new replies.