Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • I wish I had the cash and space……
  • hp_source

Shame about the colour….

Sounds and looks like a spot on bike van, storage, power, up and over door… even a handwash. I can chip in the £95 if someone’s got hte £7900…

Junkyard
    Free Member

gash really gash

maccruiskeen

You’re possibly over-thinking the whole transport a pushbike to carpark thing 🙂

Especially as it doesn’t look to me like a pushbike would go in without at least taking a wheel off

hp_source

@ Maccruiskeen:

I thought all we did on here was talk about and buy shiny things for our bikes… not actually ride them :roll:, in which case this fits perfectly.

Admittedly if you wanted to actually ‘ride’ your bike, a normal car with a boot or rack would probably suit just fine 😉

cranberry
    Free Member

You get similarly spec’d Defenders that are ex-utility company vehicles – they would appear to be ideal for turning into a small camper.

LHS
    Free Member
    Pieface

There’s an e-on one of those near me based on a 110 for ultimate lustiness

Lummox

if thats ex fire brigade then it’ll have been thrashed within an inch of it’s life, it’ll have had constant cold starts to flat out revs, it’ll also probably have been heavily overloaded.

well at least all the hampshire ones are, something about ‘fit for purpose’ gets mumbled occasionally

5lab

it’s not.

it is, however, £7995 + vat. £10k will buy you a lot of 5 yearold car.

soobalias
    Free Member

that is the most horrible thing ive seen

like a doblo, on steriods, in minging orange. hang on to your £95

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member
    Brycey
    Free Member
    nicko74

The Unimog is the daddy. **** ace by all accounts, although perhaps slight overkill if you’re driving on roads to ride off-road…

Met a French guy in Uzbekistan who’d been living out of his Landcruiser conversion for 9 years I think, driving round Africa, Europe, Central Asia. Bit odd, but cool 🙂

schroedingerscat
    Free Member

You just can’t unsee some things……………..

Stoner
    Free Member
    Brycey
    Free Member

Stoner, defo mate, I’m not slagging the Unimog as a concept. Kitted out with the relevant winch, Hiab, snowplough, Artic living module they are the business.

Perhaps missing the point as a Chelsea Tractor though 🙂

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘I wish I had the cash and space……’ is closed to new replies.