Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • I wish Creme Eggs had a little bit more chocolate and a bit less creme
  • molgrips
    Free Member

Don't you?

Dylan08
    Free Member

do you?

johnners
    Free Member

No, I think they're about right.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I suspect, they're not actually eggs at all….

Where are the chocolate hens anyway?

bassspine
    Free Member

I prefer the cadbury's caramel eggs this year 🙂

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I think they are minging – horrible things.

Caramel eggs all the way here too 🙂

oldfart

Creme eggs are the work of the devil .The vilest chocolate based confection ever in the history of everything . 😡

druidh
    Free Member

Just thinking about them makes my teeth itchy

molgrips
    Free Member

Well I like caramel eggs – also mars eggs and galaxy eggs. But I do like creme eggs too. But only after I've licked out about 1/3 of the creme.

ddmonkey

Far too sickly and yucky, +1 for caramel eggs (cos they aren't sticky and full of sugar at all… 🙂

clubber
    Free Member

They're lush. The best thing about Easter in fact. I'd say they were just right fwiw.

molgrips
    Free Member

Creme eggs are the work of the devil .The vilest chocolate based confection ever in the history of everything

That's Hershey Kisses, actually.

hp_source

Lets have a bit of love for mini eggs too. nom nom nom 😆

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

also mars eggs and galaxy eggs.

Yeah, I like them, though again, I can't quite make them hatch. Every time I put them in the airing cupboard and put a fake hen on them, I just get a big gooey mess.

WHERE ARE THE CHOCOLATE CHICKENS????

Hmmm…chocolate chicken…that could be a euphemism couldn't it?

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

The creme egg 3 pack packaging makes a lovely freestanding bookcase for a dolls house!

sharkbait
    Free Member

Love them but have issues having seen Panorama last night (slave child labour content)

molgrips
    Free Member

Actually I prefer mini eggs to creme eggs.

My suggestion if you want a chocolate chicken is to sit on a chocolate egg for 4 weeks.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

My suggestion if you want a chocolate chicken is to sit on a chocolate egg for 4 weeks.

I haven't got that much time…I can do it for half and hour and send you a photo if you'd like..tenner?

john_drummer
    Free Member

The clue is in the name…

thegreatape
    Free Member

I can eat 4 in one go. It is not pretty though. And there is a lot of dribble.

ziggy
    Free Member

Whatever happened to mint eggs? Same as creme eggs only with mint 'yolk'.

Also got some creme egg ice cream in the freezer yet to be tried.

nickc

Mini eggs every time. Creme eggs…Too much.

Esme
    Free Member

One Easter (when I was about 4), I had a REAL chocolate egg – a real shell with real chocolate inside

My dad told me that every Friday evening, when the milkman collected his money, they gave him a little bar of Cadbury's to feed to a special hen

I wasn't really convinced though . . .

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

My dad told me that every Friday evening, when the milkman collected his money, they gave him a little bar of Cadbury's to feed to a special hen

I believe!!

Flaperon

I'm sure the creme egg has been shrinking every year.

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

'm sure the creme egg has been shrinking every year.

One day they'll make them that small they'll have to disguise them by sugar coating them with a hard shell,
    they'll be too small to add the creme and will just be solid chocolate. They will then start selling them in bags
    of 25, . . . they'll probably have some daft Parrot puppet to promote it too!!

mtbfix

With every Easter comes the disappointment of the festive Creme Eggs that are really big but are actually empty choc eggs with Creme Eggs inside of them.

finbar
    Free Member

With every Easter comes the disappointment of the festive Creme Eggs that are really big but are actually empty choc eggs with Creme Eggs inside of them.

You'll be wanting one of these then:

http://www.pimpthatsnack.com/project/302/1

mos

Have you tried a Cadburys Twisted? Basically a creme egg in bar form.

http://www.cremeeggtwisted.com/

thegreatape
    Free Member

finbar that is my new favourite ever website

porterclough
    Free Member

dammit finbar got there first 😉

molgrips
    Free Member

I can eat 4 in one go. It is not pretty though. And there is a lot of dribble.

In a fit of one-upmanship as a 15 year old I once ate a whole mars bar sideways, with similar result. It got basically stuck and I ended up with melted chocolate and drool everywhere.

llama

Pimp that snack is now my website of the week

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)

The topic ‘I wish Creme Eggs had a little bit more chocolate and a bit less creme’ is closed to new replies.