Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • I want a CB for my car.
  • Hairychested
    Free Member

What do I need?
    I like the idea, know a few guys using it, badly wantneed one myself.
    Thanks!

wwaswas

What do I need?

B.O. and badly fitting clothes.

Hairychested
    Free Member

C’mon, how about a sensible answer?

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

B.O. and badly fitting clothes.

Class

Drac

Come the Zombie apocalypse it’ll be the only form of long range communication left.

What do I need?

A girlfriend?

A life?

(sorry)

llama

a handle?

lobby_dosser
    Free Member

a car, cb, handle and arial

pennine
    Free Member

Rig, twig, co-ax, swr & handle

10-4

maccruiskeen

What do I need?

About £30 and mini cab

coffeeking
    Free Member

I’ve got one I’ve always wanted, but when I came to install it I realised I’d never have a use for it. I mean what exactly DO you say on it? The lorry drivers will think you’re a muppet, what info are you going to get back, do you see anyone else in a car with one? So all you’re going to be doing is annoying truck drivers and getting nothing back.

jon1973
    Free Member

The lorry drivers will think you’re a muppet

Do lorry drivers (apart from the ones in “Convoy” and “Smokey and the Badit”) actually use them? and who cares about annoying them anyway, can’t imagine they use CB for anything other than inane chatter if they did so why should that be their preserve?

coffeeking
    Free Member

Do lorry drivers (apart from the ones in “Convoy” and “Smokey and the Badit”) actually use them? and who cares about annoying them anyway, can’t imagine they use CB for anything other than inane chatter if they did so why would it matter if a few car drivers we using it.

Don’t know about in the last 10 years or so, but prior to that they did. They’d forward positions of police vehicles, accidents etc too and fro.

But likewise, sitting about in the estate near where I lived there were people discussing their dinner and who they slept with last night.

jon1973
    Free Member

But likewise, sitting about in the estate near where I lived there were people discussing their dinner and who they slept with last night.

I assume they all used IPhones and Facebook for that now.

coffeeking
    Free Member

likely

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘I want a CB for my car.’ is closed to new replies.