Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 68 total)
  • I ventured onto pinkbike, and got told to suck my daddies rooster or something..
  • wysiwyg
    Free Member

I was enquiring about an item this young gentleman had for sale.
    wysiwyg says:
    Still got this?
    fitbikeco2011 says:
    yes i have
    wysiwyg says:
    How old is it? Is it fully paid off etc?
    fitbikeco2011 says:
    i now have a 4s, this phone is officially unlocked, can be used on any network, its less than 12 months old
    wysiwyg says:
    Would it be possible to give me the serial number from the box? Deffo interested.
    fitbikeco2011 says:
    not at the minute
    wysiwyg says:
    Any idea when?
    fitbikeco2011 says:
    no i don’t
    wysiwyg says:
    May I ask why?
    fitbikeco2011 says:
    because i actually have a social life away from the internet and have alot of better things to be doing than going home for a seriel number off a box because somebody is ‘interested’
    wysiwyg says:
    So youve basically lost your sale because you can’t be bothered to take 2 minutes to give me the serial number. How do I know you even own this phone, you expect me to send you money via paypal and trust you will send a phone. You’d probably have better things to do than post it?
    fitbikeco2011 says:
    LOL, i really don’t give a f*ck if i have lost a sale, i have so many other people willing to buy it and it would take me alot f*cking longer than 2 mins to get the seriel number, i am at work which is an hour from my home you bellend!

your a f*cking moron, why don’t you f*ck off back to sucking your daddies c#ck
    wysiwyg says:
    Or you could have said I’m at work can give it to you later. Just a thought.

Handbags at 20 paces..im shocked, such language.

RealMan
    Free Member

I say, jolly good thing we don’t have to interact with the working class in real life. Makes one feel slightly faint.

yunki
    Free Member

aaah.. the future of our country right there.. heartwarming

EDIT: except for RealMan of course… he’s a gent and a scholar

donsimon
    Free Member

your a f*cking moron, why don’t you f*ck off back to sucking your daddies c#ck

*shakes head*
    When are people going to take pride in themselves and how they come across on the internet?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I’m actually marvelling at fitbikeco2011’s incredible patience and reserved nature…

allthepies
    Free Member

From his profile. Aged 25 and lives in Warrington.

Sweary Northerner, nuff said.

deluded
    Free Member

He’s obviously an R Sole. It makes one thankful that we don’t have to suffer incivility of that sort on here 😮

wysiwyg
    Free Member

fitbikeco2011 says:
    any normal unretarded person would of got that from me saying ‘i’ve got better things to do than go home for a seriel number’

go back to school, just a thought

wysiwyg says:
    No they wouldn’t they’d have seen you’re someone who isn’t bothered about seeming to actually care when someone is offering to buy the item they are selling. Don’t put yourself out or owt will ya for your £245!
    Not back at school til Wednesday.

Should I mention he needs to go back to learn to spell serial and the your grammar, working at a school I could offer some lessons.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Where’s the actual thread?

Hadge
    Free Member

I’ve got a 32gb iPhone 3gs you can have if you want – no sexual favours required either. PM me if your interested. And yes Pinkbike does have some very “funny” characters on it

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

The thing about places like pinkbike is that you get frustrated with people who ask thousands of questions and never actually buy what you’re selling.

As a general rule… the more questions someone asks, the less likely they are to buy.

yunki
    Free Member

you need to try and claw your way back into his good books.. and then meet up with him and just hug him..
    the poor lamb needs to be held..

wysiwyg
    Free Member

fitbikeco2011 says:
    clearly just you being a moron then, said exactly the same to others today and they didn’t spit their dummy out!

your clearly just a pathetic little retard with nothing else to do with their pathetic little lifes except suck daddies c#ck and chat shit on the internet

wysiwyg
    Free Member

This is all via pm on pb.

Is lifes even a word?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I had a row with a knob of a car driver a few weeks ago. Shall I type out everything that was said?

wysiwyg
    Free Member

Shall I just keep going and see how much I can wind him up?

donsimon
    Free Member

As a general rule… the more questions someone asks, the less likely they are to buy.

And that justifies what?

wysiwyg
    Free Member

Yeah eflin that’ll probably do for the copy and pasting. Should likely get back to editing these photos…

oldgit
    Free Member

your clearly just a pathetic little retard with nothing else to do with their pathetic little lifes except suck daddies c#ck and chat shit on the internet

I fear something terrible has happened in the past between him and his father.

allthepies
    Free Member

That might do as a retort from wysiwyg 😆

donsimon
    Free Member

because i actually have a social life away from the internet and have alot of better things to be doing than going home for a seriel number off a box because somebody is ‘interested’

But he’s happy to have an internet bunfight, wouln’t it be terrible if he got bombarded with lots of questions from other interested parties?

wysiwyg
    Free Member

Oh it would be, how would he ever get any very important work done!

Lifer
    Free Member

Get a life.

Raindog
    Free Member

WYSIWYG I’m curious as to why it appears you are trying to buy another iPhone on PB when you have one for sale on here ? Not trolling, I assure you, it just seems odd.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Now I love a good argue, it has to be said, but I’ve got to ask what sort of satisfaction you’re getting from continuing this nonsense?

I’m always up for a good ‘challenge’, speshly if my ‘adversary’ pushes me to think more, consider different points of view, have to defend my corner, etc, but when something’s descended to this level, it’s just pointless really. There’s nothing of any intellectual or social value to be gained whatsoever.

You’re both still trying to get one over one another, and as much of a knob this person may be, you’re not exactly covering yourself in glory by continuing the stupid argument. All you’re doing is arguing with a knob.

🙄

You’d both do better to just step away from your keyboards imo. You’re as bad as each other.

wysiwyg
    Free Member

Ive sold the 16gb. And his 32gb seemed like a bloody bargain.

Ive not msg’d him back.

Raindog
    Free Member

Fair enough 😆

crazy-legs

You’d both do better to just step away from your keyboards imo. You’re as bad as each other.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

No, I have no problem arguing with someone as long as they’re civil, but if they resort to insults, I’ll tell them what’s what and leave them to it.

corroded
    Free Member

It should be

daddy’s

… unless you have two dads like that TV show. Couldn’t let that one go…

Raindog
    Free Member

You can’t make this stuff up. I have just offered to buy the phone for cash, as long as I can collect it (only 45 mins from me). His 1st reply was

“your pathetic, signing up with new usernames just to message me

get a life you c*nt”

I replied to this, explaining that no, I really do want to buy the phone – his reply

“jog on moron “

I reply again, assuring him that I want the phone…

“you’re not listening either, i know who the f*ck you are, jog on prick”

My last attempt explains that I am not the person he thinks I am (presumably WYSYWIG) and that I live about 45 mins from him….

” f*ck off “

Amazing.

donsimon
    Free Member

😆

nonk
    Free Member

we all need to ask him for the serial number

Raindog
    Free Member

I suspect he doesn’t have a phone, but just wants to abuse people. I’m surprise he’s not arrived on here yet. Nobody could be daft enough to refuse a cash buyer, surely ?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

What’s the point though?

Why not walk into a rough pub and pick an argument with the most belligerent person in there?

No different, apart from the safety of the keyboard bit….

So the bloke’s got issues. So what? Why make things worse?

Raindog
    Free Member

I wasn’t trying to make things worse, I just wanted a phone…..

nonk
    Free Member

😆

nonk
    Free Member

come on elfin you spend hours on the internet trying to make things worse 😀

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Wrong. The internet is a better place cos of me. 🙂

Hadge
    Free Member

Guys, sometimes as a seller you also get knobs asking stupid questions or making pathetic offers for goods. I had a brand new set of Talas 36 RLC FIT forks on there going for £700 – not a bad price for something costing nearly a grand new. I had one punter offer £300 so I sent a sarky reply which he didn’t like but why insult the seller in the first place? Thing is he actually came into our shop and said naff all when he was trying be high and mighty behind his keyboard – says it all really.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 68 total)

The topic ‘I ventured onto pinkbike, and got told to suck my daddies rooster or something..’ is closed to new replies.