Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • i ve officially seen it all..
  • totalshell

as a plumber i get into a lot of folks houses and ive seen most things but a house near the singletrack towers.. today capped the lot..

having topped the boiler up i asked permission to bleed the rads upstairs..

does the bedrooms and bathroom but theres another staircase up into a loft .. so up i strides and into

a room painted dark red, with various hooks and leather belts /straps hanging on the walls but pride of place was reserved for an 8 foot high 6 inch diameter pole in the centre of the floor with leather handcuffs hanging from it..

wasnt mentioned when i went back down stairs so i kept stum

Kryton57

Should have asked for a demo.

nukeproofriding
    Free Member

Were the radiators OK?

Pieface

And there was me thinking some young punter with their ipad in a ramblers style map case round their neck was odd

rudebwoy
    Free Member

you been working for michael Gove ??

redthunder
    Free Member

Each to there own.

But as a professional should you really discuss/describe clients personal details?

and

Pix, or it’s not true.

project
    Free Member

a room painted dark red, with various hooks and leather belts /straps hanging on the walls but pride of place was reserved for an 8 foot high 6 inch diameter pole in the centre of the floor with leather handcuffs hanging from it..

Glad you liked it, all my own work, fancy calling round again, to try out some of the restraints then.

pingu66
    Free Member

Plumber always gets a bit in pRon so did you try it out.

sp
    Free Member

Old boiler? 😯

craigxxl
    Free Member

Luckily Totalshell can still type to let us know of todays adventures. Once he has the gimp mask off and the butt plug removed he let us know how the day ended. 😀

MoreCashThanDash

I once went round to look at a property for work, and was so surprised by the attractiveness of the lady of the house that I assumed that the front room was clear of furniture due to the ceiling prop in the middle of the room.

It took quite a few seconds for me to twig that it was a very shiny prop, and that it wasn’t a prop at all, but was in fact a “pole”. Of the “dancing” variety.

She claimed that it was something she did for exercise, but you have to be dedicated to your fitness to clear your lounge completely of furniture, I would imagine.

The best bit was that she had been expecting me to arrive in a suit and carrying a clipboard – which I tend to do – but just before I called the Jehovah’s Witness’ had called – in suits, carrying clipboards – and been ushered in to see this lovely front room. 😆

Houns

Pole dancing for fitness has been around for a while, there are classes for it

davidjones15
    Free Member

She claimed that it was something she did for exercise, but you have to be dedicated to your fitness to clear your lounge completely of furniture, I would imagine.

The best bit was that she had been expecting me to arrive in a suit and carrying a clipboard – which I tend to do – but just before I called the Jehovah’s Witness’ had called – in suits, carrying clipboards – and been ushered in to see this lovely front room.
    Is the moral that we should or shouldn’t judge a book by its cover? I’m confused.

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

Sorry – point of order:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gj_Wq4pXO_0[/video]

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘i ve officially seen it all..’ is closed to new replies.