Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • I used to be motivated and then I wasn't and then I was.
  • gears_suck
    Free Member

Anyone else on the upswing after this horrible winter? It’s taken me till now to get a fire under my ass. Hope I haven’t let it go to far cus I’ve been doing the bare minimum for so long my body feels like someone else’s.

bikeneil
    Free Member

I’ve been forcing myself to go out at least once a week. It’s been a hard slog as i really do not enjoy riding on thr road so have been trying to stick to forest trails and bridleways etc… The constant cleaning has been a ball ache too but i went out the other day and it was like summer again so here’s hoping for a good year.

nigelb001
    Free Member

Were you indecisive too?…….or possibly not?

davesmate
    Free Member

Spent the last 6 months finding any excuse not to ride. Had to stay in today as the mrs has been ill and I’ve been itching to get out on a bike all day. Got tomorrow off so gonna ride some stuff I haven’t seen since about May, really looking forward to it.

ThurmanMerman
    Free Member

Just a few years ago I couldn’t imagine a time when I wouldn’t be racing. 9,000 training miles in one year and over 40 races and/or events.

Nowadays its a massive effort just to go for a local ride.

A combination of poor weather, rubbish local conditions, illness, a change of circumstance, less spare time and severe lack of motivation means early Dec was the last time I went for a ride.

WTF am I even doing on this website?

😕

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘I used to be motivated and then I wasn't and then I was.’ is closed to new replies.