Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • i try to log on to bikeradar,but it says that i am banned.
  • racefaceec90

i do not understand at all,i haven’t done anything wrong.had tried to go on their forum around 3 months ago.when i went to log on,my password was not recognised.so i tried to change the pass,as instructed by bikeradar,but the password was always rejected.have just looked on their forum,and it seems other people have had the same thing happen to them.i think that it has something to do with an i.p address.i also tried to contact the administrator but couldn’t find a link to do it.sorry to drone on,but it is really annoying to be deemed to have done something that entails being banned.any advice would be most appreciated.

NZCol

Here’s some free advice. Don’t worry about it, maybe go out, get some fresh air, ride a bike.

HTH.

xx

hels
    Free Member

They have new rules about mandatory use of mixed type, I believe.

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

They hate you

beej

Are their passwords case-sensitive? That sometimes catches me out.

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

don’t people just sign in with a different email address when they get banned?

wwaswas

they’ve probably blocked an IP address which has now been allocated to you – it’s how forums run by people who don’t understand the internet work.

if you’re getting no luck from the mods/admin there I’d stay here. You get a much higher class of flounce on stw when things go wrong.

If I ran an internet forum, I’d ban anyone who didn’t use capital letters or paragraphs, too.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘i try to log on to bikeradar,but it says that i am banned.’ is closed to new replies.