Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • I think I have a problem – I'm addicted to the STW classifieds!
  • psychle
    Free Member

Since joining STW I've bought the following items, in no particular order (and apologies for the caps, I just cut and pasted from my online banking 'past transfer details'…)

661 GLOVES,NIKE MERINO,CK HEADSET,DS LITE, TRIALS BIKE, WHYTE 19 FRAME, V12 PEDALS, E13 DRS, FOX SHORTS, WHEELBUILDING KIT, WTB SADDLE, CT2 BAR, CRANK PULLER, FLAK JACKETS, TIME ATAC PEDALS, 29ER WHEEL, EXZENTRIKER, ERGON GRIPS, FORMULA K24, TUNE SEATCLAMP, CK HUBS, KONA A FRAME, ALFINE, IF FRAME, INBRED STW, FORMULA ROTOR, BOOTS, ASSOS JACKET, TALAS FORK,FIVE 10 SHOES, ENDURA STEALTH,INTENSE SOCOM FRAME

And that doesn't include things I've bought with Paypal or cash in hand… bloody hell, it's a lot of stuff when you put it in one place! Anyone else got a similar 'problem'? 😯 😆

About time I made a donation to STW towers me thinks… 😳

zaskar
    Free Member

Hope you're not paying the crazy prices people are asking-might as well buy new!

julianwilson
    Free Member

that's not that bad! Off the top of my head in 2 years on here I've bought six forks, 2 frames, 1 complete bike and loads of smaller bits and bobs. I just think about what i would have spent on it on ebay and it all seems quite fine!

bruneep

About time I made a donation to STW towers me thinks

Think it should be the seller who does that, not you.

Unless you got all those goods at bargaintastic prices

psychle
    Free Member

all of it at pretty good prices, for secondhand stuff 🙂

the Indy Fab and the Socom were both damaged, but repairable for years of usage still (hopefully!)

bigyinn
    Free Member

I had the same problem!
    I've bought several pairs of shoes and pedals and a complete spare 9spd drivetrain including cranks!
    Thank you to all those lovely sellers.
    Keep em coming!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘I think I have a problem – I'm addicted to the STW classifieds!’ is closed to new replies.