Viewing 24 posts - 41 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • I tend to just type stream of conciousness crap!
  • philconsequence
    Free Member

sometimes i i wish i was a dinosaur and then i could stomp around roaring and waving my little short arms about the place, maybe offer some kids a ride on my back, maybe chase the odd landrover… but then i think maybe its better to be a shark… it would attract less attention and i’d still be AWESOME. the problem with being a shark is people would try and ride me without asking my permission first… whereas as a dinosaur people wouldnt assume, they’d be polite as hell and hope i wouldnt eat them… i wonder how fun it would be to stomp around and cause everyone to stand still thinking my vision was based on movement.. if it was based on movement wouldnt i walk into trees and houses and stuff… a nasty scrape on my leg from bashing into a house would surely hurt and if i bled there’d be no vet with enough guts to try and heal me. maybe i’ll be a shark

philconsequence
    Free Member

EDIT – double post. this displeases me.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

No, no, no Phil. That’s so good it deserves to be said twice.

I’m going to reflect on your words with a ciggy.

DaRC_L

And I was expecting SouthernYeti to be some riding snake that I hoped I’d never meet on the SD’s ‘cos I’d feel all inadequate, but he’s got a dirty filthy habit like me.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Ooops, I was going to list all my dirty flithy habits but a ban would ensue.

My main issue today is do I buy some more tobacco for tonight or get on with quitting and start chewing my way through the fortune of gum I bought yesterday? And just think Darc L with all the training we do with our blood carrying carbon monixide through our body how crazy fast we can be with just oxygen!!

That, and why did I only buy a small lardy cake earlier?

DaRC_L

😆 I used that technique on the Etape a couple of years ago – gave up for a few days before. I think it gave me the edge to get up Ventoux (that and the thought of having a smoke when it was all over).

DezB
    Free Member

Enjoy your weekendsz. I’m gonna see Eskmo tonight and my bones are gonna be shaken into dance mode by the bass. Love a bit of big ol’ mad bass me. Then its some mad guitar Saturday night with Sleigh Bells. And I’m gone.

Bunnyhop

Only 33 more sleeps and the lighter nights will be here.

bigyinn
    Free Member

i want to be a tree

psychle
    Free Member

trees are green and leafy kermits green as well but he don’t like miss piggy that much and she’s such a cow for a pig isn’t she cows lots of people are scared of them for some reason but who knows why they don’t look that hard to me just big and immooovable I guess but they make nice steak mmmmm steak…. sooooo tasty…. how’d I get from trees to steak I wonder, weird…

khani
    Free Member

ToothachetoothachetoothachetoothacheToothachetoothachetoothachetoothacheToothachetoothachetoothachetoothacheToothachetoothachetoothachetoothacheToothachetoothachetoothachetoothacheToothachetoothachetoothachetoothacheToothachetoothachetoothachetoothacheToothachetoothachetoothachetoothacheToothachetoothachetoothachetoothacheToothachetoothachetoothachetoothacheToothachetoothachetoothachetoothacheToothachetoothachetoothachetoothacheToothachetoothachetoothachetoothacheToothachetoothachetoothachetoothacheToothachetoothachetoothachetoothacheToothachetoothachetoothachetoothacheToothachetoothachetoothachetoothacheToothachetoothachetoothachetoothacheToothachetoothachetoothachetoothacheToothachetoothachetoothachetoothacheToothachetoothachetoothachetoothacheToothachetoothachetoothachetoothacheToothachetoothachetoothachetoothacheToothachetoothachetoothachetoothacheToothachetoothachetoothachetoothacheToothachetoothachetoothachetoothache 😥

yunki
    Free Member

late.. need poo.. clean teeth.. bit sweaty.. indigestion.. fiddlesticks

nickf
    Free Member

I just hope that when I get home my stoopid dogs haven’t eaten another show. And that if they have, it’s the other one of the pair that they ate on Wednesday.

And not fishcakes. I flipping hate fishcakes. Mmmm, maybe Chinese might be good. She keeps threatening fishcakes though, smoked salmon ones, they’re sooo much nicer she says but I’m not even slighly convinced. Humph. I’m going to have Chinese. Then again, stir-fry….

Maybe I’ll fit the 36s, but that means squashing them them in my messenger bag to get them home. Nah. Never work. And the laptop’s going to take the space. And don’t forget the towel. Or the cats tomorrow morning.

philconsequence
    Free Member

one for you TSY!

(+1million superphilcoolpoints for anyone who can tell me where this is from)

Why can I not sleep?
    Why am I turning?
    Why are all the trees burning?
    Forest fires, crooked liars,
    Why am I so sullen and drained?
    In the bush, it’s raining,
    Lost man on his own,
    Has anyone thought to save him?
    The monkey is waiting in the tree
    Counts to three
    Hearing the sound of the fume-fuelled wagon
    He leaps on the back…
    Attack! Attack! Attack!
    No old heathen, not today.
    The rain falls upon the acidic trees of the millennium scorn
    The fire has vanished, leaving behind a trail of death for all to see.
    The birds & the trees, then you & me
    Lay twitching on the forest floor.
    The yeti is waiting for us to take us into his home,
    Care for us just like one of his own.
    Wild bones!
    Wild bones!
    Wait! The yeti no longer has a home
    The trees are gone & nothing has grown.
    A table, a chair, an internet nightmare,
    When will the forest speak?
    When all is dried up and way too weak?
    Wait for nightfall, it’s so beautiful out here.
    Up high in a wave of oxygen love I sit,
    Up high on this glorified cement postcard I spit.
    I spit, I spit upon thee.
    Wait for your red skies,
    Wait for the red skies,
    Do you know how it feels to be alive?
    Let me know, let me know how you feel…
    When will the forest speak?
    When the trees are dried up and way too weak?
    Wasting a life on calculations,
    Not enough money for operations,
    Waste of life, statistics, plastic soldiers
    Sound of sticks rubbing together.
    All the people gather.
    Wait for the man, he must have a plan,
    Show me and make me a smile I can wear.
    Me & you we can make up too,
    No use for hate if you’re wearing my shoes.
    Be happy, be sad, be a wild rotten lamb,
    Don’t bother me now, I’m drenched to the bone.
    A sound of a truck and an axe and a fall
    Of a tree and a life and a planet so small
    Sick to the bone of your dour heart of stone.
    Let me know how you feel…
    You say it’s too hot so you can take off your top
    A clank of a slot machine, coins bled unclean.
    A beaten old lizard staggers over the road,
    A hand and a heart, the lake in the park,
    The candle won’t light and the fire won’t spark.
    I’m worn and I’m torn but I still carry on.
    The money is angry, the money has taken the…
    Watching mayhem leaping from truck to truck,
    This is where he rejoins his friends.
    They feast, they drink, they talk about
    How things used to be…
    I still can’t sleep.
    I still can’t sleep.
    I still can’t sleep.
    A million minds and a million voices
    A million thoughts, and only one choice.
    The need to find peace.

cinnamon_girl

Sikth

Do I get a supercoolphilpoint please?

philconsequence
    Free Member

very many cool points…. minus a couple for googling the words maybe? but then add them back again for being entertained enough by the cool points to bother searching 😀

everone one on this thread should give themselve’s a couple of points for joining in in general.

yunki gets an extra one for using fiddlesticks

Bimbler
    Free Member

why the hell has my eight and a half year old daughter suddenly turned into Kevin the effing teenager. She’s never been the easiest child but she’s always been kind (ish), loving and happy, however she seems to have morphed into a grumpy, spiteful and aggressive facsimile of her former self. 🙁

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I hope that’s not apocalyptic Phil 😯

Has she got a thorn in her foot Bimbler? You know like the lion?

Torminalis
    Free Member

just got home, do I go to the pub or continue with my noir night plan? maybe I should do both, to be honest I reckon I might have the delicious salmon fishcakes that I have in the fridge. bloody hell another cyclist crushed, banned 20 times!!!1 good god. You’ve never had it so good, do you think when my manager suggested I should try working for a living she was joking? Anyone know anything about SVN shared components? I think I will use the late arrival of MrsT to slouch on the sofa till she gets here and then claim I only got in 5 minutes before she arrived… …OMG, my mind cleared of all thought for several moments there, must go to pub.

philconsequence
    Free Member

just make sure you dont move away from the window TSY, keep an eye on those trees 😯

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Yeah, I’m gonna stop using the gas hob to heat the house as well me thinks, or at least turn it off at night.

philconsequence
    Free Member

you can warm yourself with my tasty coolpoints

mmmm tasty tasty cool points, might have to cook some piri piri chicken tonight with wholemeal rice and then sneak a mince pie in for pudding, maybe warmed up with some super low fat icecream to keep mrs consequence happy. tasty piri piri falvoured cool points of delicioushness, sir cool points of deliciousness, that sounds like a tasty place to live! oh my golly good holy hell in a handbasket batboy i want to live in tastyland where you can eat the neighbours. now im thinking my neighbours would taste of chicken. i wonder.

lexiekay
    Free Member

I’m a little bit drunk and I’ve just ordered a pizza. Part of me is concerned that this is the ultimate failure as a sad single person, but I’m also extremely pleased that I get to order the pizza i want. Is this wrong?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

lexiekay – that’s not wrong at all. Wrong is not watching CH4 this evening. Ms Alba is an actor of the finest quality.

Viewing 24 posts - 41 through 64 (of 64 total)

The topic ‘I tend to just type stream of conciousness crap!’ is closed to new replies.