Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • I say, old chap….
  • annebr
    Free Member

😀

racefaceec90

wwaswas

possibly not safe for work VERY LARGE swear words on that link 🙂

DezB
    Free Member

Is minge a swear word? I’d like to post that picture, but won’t if minge is considered to be swearing.

lucien

6. Jackanape – what does that actually mean and is it anything to do with 70’s radio and tv starts?

Cougar

It doesn’t mean anything, there’s no such word. It should be “jackanapes” and means a trouble-maker. Can’t say as I’ve ever heard anyone say it, ever.

IanMunro
    Free Member

Probably in Mary Poppins or similar that the US use to base their opinion of us 🙂

Cougar

I think we can all discuss the web page without me having to spend all evening deleting further inappropriate images, yes? Otherwise I can just close it now.

Stoner
    Free Member

Woohoo! Big up the shire!

In. Your. Face. Gloucestershire Yorkshire you bunch of ******! 🙂

brakes
    Free Member

Yorkshire is too great for a list of 22.
    It’s so great it’s in its own list of 1.

righog
    Free Member

I work abroad and this one is probably the least understood

But it’s Whilst that brings up the most comments as we write a lot of reports.

I find myself using more and more English as a foreign language terms, the worst of which is “For Me”

bencooper
    Free Member

Poppycock has always been a favourite of mine, ever since I found out what it meant as a child.

ourmaninthenorth

Poppycock has always been a favourite of mine, ever since I found out what it meant as a child.

At 37 I’m still not too old to learn something new. Soft sh… indeed!

kevj
    Free Member

Sorry, I haven’t clicked the link, but think rapscallion is a brilliant word and should be reintroduced into everyday usage.

Duffer
    Free Member

I usually find myself adjusting my language when dealing with foreign nations (primarily with spams). It’s just easier that way.

tymbian
    Free Member

Oi.

chewkw
    Free Member

Very fanny.

😆

rogerthecat
    Free Member

I have a predilection for Popinjay.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘I say, old chap….’ is closed to new replies.