Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 195 total)
  • I remember when 911 was a type of Porsche…
  • Filthy
    Free Member

Has anyone owned up to the controlled demolition of the twin towers yet or are we still supposed to believe the collapse was caused due to the planes hitting them?

tron
    Free Member

At this rate, STW is going to be assigned its own Community Mental Health Team.

higgo
    Free Member

It is highly unlikely that anyone (credible) will ever own up to a controlled demolition.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Has anyone owned up to the controlled demolition of the twin towers yet or are we still supposed to believe the collapse was caused due to the planes hitting them?

You're taking the pi$$, yes?

Filthy
    Free Member

Yes you're right how stupid of me to expect anyone to own up to it!

stompy

How the majority of the world still believes it was an act of terrorism on the part of Bin Laden is a joke….. an act of terrorism indeed, by America, masters of the art

Three_Fish
    Free Member

Conspiracy madness. All you need to do is review the verdict of the criminal investigation to see what actually happened.

tron
    Free Member

You're in good company. Former MI6 whistleblower and messiah, David Shayler, reckons the WTC attacks were a conspiracy too.

You've got to call him Delores nowadays though.

Filthy
    Free Member

There's quite a few credible sources that believe in the controlled demolition theory, the original architect for one and a lot of members of the American institue of structural engineers.

simonralli2
    Free Member

John Kerry has admitted it, in terms of WTC 7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luyeg_EYM-A&feature=related

Around the 2:40 mark.

M1llh0use
    Free Member

watched a load of 9/11 conspiracy theory stuff on youtube last week (out of boredom rather than genuine interest) and there were loads of "live" news clips of police running round saying "evacuate the area – there's another bomb in the building".

not sure what conclusion to draw from it…

jam-bo

not sure what conclusion to draw from it…

no one had a **** clue what was going on.

BobaFatt
    Free Member

The sheer number of people involved in a conspiracy of that magnitude would number in the thousands, surely if that was the case someone would have let it slip by now

Unfortunately when you watch the dumb videos on You Tube trying to prove conspiracy (Loose Change i'm looking at you) their arguments just tend to come across like angry nutbars with no basis of proof whatsoever other than an unshakable belief that the world is out to get them

tiger_roach
    Free Member

Conspiracy theories are such fun…any ever proven to be correct?

Filthy
    Free Member

I tend to listen to the opinions of scientists rather than the angry nutters, there's a few good conspiracy videos about that put up a very good arguement. Unfortunately I can't seem to find the best one, maybe it's been removed in a conspiracy to remove the conspiracy vids 😯 😆

Here's a more credible one although he does come across as a bit of a mad professor.

It's good to know that there are still plenty of people about that believe what thier governments want them to believe, I guess thats the thing with mass media brainwashing… most of the population are brainwashed. Some of us however, like to read between the lines and make our own minds up. Laugh as much as you like, I'd rather watch a load of different conspiracy videos than blindly believe what I see and read in the mainstream news.

Now where did I put that tinfoil hat?

Cougar

Got to wonder why you'd bother to put a bomb in a building that you're subsequently going to fly a plane into.

Houns

Planes fly into buildings > Sheer force from explosion blows all heat/fireproofing off steel structure > Steel structure under extreme heat > Steel structure gives way > Force from the structure above dropping vertically causes rest of building to collapse.

Now i do have an open mind when it comes to most things, but it's not exactly rocket science to see what caused the buildings to collapse.

qwerty
    Free Member

Fred Dibnah did it – you heard it here first.

but Building 7 was the MIB

khani
    Free Member

I was in the local chippy discussing this last night,
    elvis said the conspiracy theories were bollox

j-cru
    Free Member

Member houns, want to explain how wtc 7 collapsed then? If you're so smart, which you're not!

Filthy
    Free Member

Planes fly into buildings > Sheer force from explosion blows all heat/fireproofing off steel structure > Steel structure under extreme heat > Steel structure gives way > Force from the structure above dropping vertically causes rest of building to collapse.

But that's the point, the architect designed the building to withstand the impact of a boeing 707. And if was going to come down due to the plane strike it wouldn't come down vertically. Try throwing a model plane at a tower of jenga and see which way it falls.

Aviation fuel fires do not melt steel… Thermite does!

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Has anyone owned up to the controlled demolition of the twin towers…..

OK……time to own up I reckon ……. I done it.

It was so suppose to be to draw attention to the plight of the Hazel Dormouse, which due to the grubbing-up of hedgerows and other environment damage, has seen it's numbers steadily decline over many years.

Unfortunately it all got a bit out of hand, what with George Bush and Tony Blair making all those sabre-rattling warmongering speeches – so I didn't like to admit it.

But I would now like to take this opportunity to apologise most sincerely to the peoples of Afghanistan and Iraq, and anyone else who I have inconvenienced, for the consequences of my ill thought out and rather irresponsible
    stunt 🙁

Cougar

the architect designed the building to withstand the impact of a boeing 707.

Option 1) it's a huge conspiracy, the US government wanted to kill lots of their own people in order to make terrorists look bad, and decided that flying a bloody great plane into the towers wasn't enough and put a bomb in the building (rather than, y'know, on the plane) as well.

Option 2) the architected made a mistake, and is backing conspiracy theories because the alternative is that lots of people died and it's all his fault.

BET NOW!!

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

s good to know that there are still plenty of people about that believe what thier governments want them to believe, I guess thats the thing with mass media brainwashing… most of the population are brainwashed. Some of us however, like to read between the lines and make our own minds up. Laugh as much as you like, I'd rather watch a load of different conspiracy videos than blindly believe what I see and read in the mainstream news.

Now where did I put that tinfoil hat?

I've seen the conspiracy stuff. What a load of codswallop. If you're (To put it bluntly) thick enough to believe that BS, then I'm surprised you can write your own name.

And secondly, have some bloody respect for the people that died. Tosser.

mikey74
    Free Member

It doesn't have to melt: At a temperature of around 750C steel loses around 90% of it's strength (even at 550C it loses 40% of it's strength).

Therefore, it is quite conceivable that the steel work, in parts of the building, could have failed in the fire that resulted from the impact of the planes. However, I am no structural engineer, and therefore can't hope to explain why the towers fell as they did.

Jamie
    Free Member

What's David Icke's opinion on this is what I want to know!

Damn lizards.

Houns

But that's the point, the architect designed the building to withstand the impact of a boeing 707. And if was going to come down due to the plane strike it wouldn't come down vertically.

It withstood the impact that's why it didn't topple over("Try throwing a model plane at a tower of jenga and see which way it falls.") So you've contradicted yourself there.

Yes if the steel was covered in fire protection then it wouldn't have melted (or would have lasted a lot longer) And it wasn't just aviation fuel that was burning was it?

Oh and j-Cru you got me, i'm not smart, it was obviously the hundreds/thousands of black ops people who over the course of months/years entered the building, drilled holes, placed explosives, laid miles of det cable, without anyone noticing 🙄

simonralli2
    Free Member

Houns

Is this an orange?? 😀

All three building fell at near free fall speed. So we are now suspending belief in physics are we?

Cougar

the architect designed the building to withstand the impact of a boeing 707.

Clearly, he didn't do it very well.

Try throwing a model plane at a tower of jenga and see which way it falls.

Real buildings aren't made of wood and held together with friction. I'd wager that this is only one of many, many other reasons why this analogy is the domain of the hard of thinking. You might as well say "yes, but when you eat trifle, the custard always slips off the spoon" for how relavent it is.

In a lab, perhaps. How about under stress / at high pressure / in an enclosed space / at altitude / when mixed with other substances in the building(/plane/air)?

I'm open to the idea that we're not being told the truth by the powers that be; but you're going to have to do better than cod physics and ZOMG ELEVENTYONEing about things that, unless you're a chemist / physicist / engineer / other form of expert, you have no way whatsoever of substantiating.

Putting that another way; just because you don't understand something, doesn't make it wrong.

crazy-legs

[blackadder]

There's one *tiny* flaw in the conspiracy theories…

They're all bollocks

[/blackadder]

🙂

j-cru
    Free Member

houns, yeah you,re not smart, I asked how wtc 7 collapsed, did you miss that?

Haze

From what I remember at the time, the architect had designed the building to withstand high winds and a light(er) aircraft strike.

Not a 707.

Houns

And i told you, did you miss that? Must be those blinkers

Or you could just watch video from the side of simons video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGfx_KQuX0Y&feature=related

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Or you could watch this one, Houns:

You can pick and choose the 'evidence' to support whatever theory you choose to believe. Personally, I have no problem in believing that elements of the US administration would carry out such an act. This is, after all, the same administration that used 9/11 as the excuse to wage an illegal war on Iraq, lying about evidence of WMDs, and all sorts of other bullshit. A war which has resulted in the deaths of hundreds of thousands, and cemented the US' position as the biggest global superpower.

I've seen the conspiracy stuff. What a load of codswallop. If you're (To put it bluntly) thick enough to believe that BS, then I'm surprised you can write your own name.

E-le-f-n, E-f-l-n-i, E-l-n-i-f… Nope. Can't do it. 🙁

have some bloody respect for the people that died

Quite. The greatest respect that can be shown is to find the truth behind their murders.

Filthy
    Free Member

And secondly, have some bloody respect for the people that died. Tosser.

Bit harsh, I see the usual forum morons have to resort to name calling. Just to clarify I have nothing but respect for the people that died. It was a tragic waste of life. Thick enough to belive it? no but I'm open minded enough to question it and listen to other arguements which clearly makes you the narrow minded brain washed bigot… shouldn't you be watching big brother with the rest of the morons?

Here's an interesting perspective on Building 7

biuldingwhat.org

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Filthy – its quite clear what happened and why the buildings collapsed. No mystery, no conspiracy. Well explained by reputable scientists.

To suggest there was anything other than the planes hitting the buildings is just gaga.

If it was a conspiracy there would be some evidence of a conspiracy available. The number of peoiple required to be apart of the conspiracy someone would have leaked info by now.

The conspiracy theories are just ridiculously far fetched.

stumpy01

I seem to remember the building was designed to withstand a much smaller aircraft striking and one that wasn't brimmed with fuel.
    The skin of the building was unusual in that it was structural and when you make a bloody massive hole in the side of it, you will have severely reduced it's integrity. Add to that the fire that raged for a long time and the collapse isn't entirely unexpected.

There are a few questions to be answered. My biggest question is why the grass in front of the hole punched in the pentagon is completely undamaged…must have been an inch perfect strike…

stompy

Bit harsh, I see the usual forum morons have to resort to name calling. Just to clarify I have nothing but respect for the people that died. It was a tragic waste of life. Thick enough to belive it? no but I'm open minded enough to question it and listen to other arguements which clearly makes you the narrow minded brain washed bigot…

Well said that man.

There are far too many factors that point the finger towards the American goverment (or a power higher up the chain).

In any case we are all entitled to draw our own conclusions. I myself just can't see it being an act of terrorism on the part of Bin Laden (sp??)

Filthy
    Free Member

believe whatever you would like to TJ… I'm keeping an open mind, it's not such a closed case in my book. Some of the conspiracy theories are far fetched I agree but several have been backed by various engineers and scientists as plausable, not saying I believe them, just keeping an open mind. anyway…

but what if TJ is one of them secret operatives posting on this forum to distract us from the truth 😆
    TJ mib ➡ 8)

anyway I like cospiracy theorys far more interesting than what the mainstream media puts out

khani
    Free Member

the same administration that used 9/11 as the excuse to wage an illegal war on Iraq, lying about evidence of WMDs, and all sorts of other bullshit. A war which has resulted in the deaths of hundreds of thousands, and cemented the US' position as the biggest global superpower.
    That's the problem with the 911 conspiracy theories, they were so rubbish about all that there's no chance of covering up anything as big as 911

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 195 total)

The topic ‘I remember when 911 was a type of Porsche…’ is closed to new replies.