Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • I quite like Mondays :>)
  • mamadirt
    Free Member

Following yesterday's bitch and moan thread of indecision (which to be fair probably didn't deserve any replies anyway 😉 ) I thought I'd take a nice long bicycle-bonding canal ride. Jury is still out – I can't get my head around having more than one bike 🙄 but to be fair it was pretty damn comfy for a four hour trip and certainly beats being in work 8) .

mangoridebike

Whats the new frame Mama?

More than one bike is good because it means you've got one to ride when one is broken. 🙂

Also I think I'd be gutted if my bike had been nearly stolen and I carried on leaving it in that place only for it to get nicked. Far better to have a bike that you're not so attached to.

rOcKeTdOg

too many gears 😉

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    mamadirt
    Free Member

But I only used 3 of 'em RD 😉 (it's only 7 speed btw)

Also I think I'd be gutted if my bike had been nearly stolen and I carried on leaving it in that place only for it to get nicked. Far better to have a bike that you're not so attached to.

I know you're right but it doesn't seem right leaving it at home 🙁

Frame is a Flow Myth (£175 from CRC) lighter than a rather light thing and goes like a rocket.

mtbmaff
    Free Member

Our baby, looks so sweet!

mamadirt
    Free Member

Nice Matt – I was only thinking the other day it'd look good with brown seat and grips if I fancied a change of colour scheme.

juiced
    Free Member

It's great owning more than 1 bike until you cannot decide what one to ride. 😡

bristolsurfer
    Free Member

ooh – which canal is that? Looks a great place to take the kids for a ride…

mamadirt
    Free Member

It's the Mon and Brecon route from Newport through Cwmbran and Pontnewynydd towards Goytre Wharf and Abergavenny. It's pretty smooth until after Pontnewynydd where it becomes almost singletrack in places – oh, and there are several pubs en-route 😛 . Pretty nice route the other direction from Newport too, towards Cwmcarn via Fourteen Locks and Rogerstone.

Matbike
    Free Member

yeah, it looks a great place for singletracking

mamadirt
    Free Member

🙄

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘I quite like Mondays :>)’ is closed to new replies.