Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • i phone…..worth it?
  • brack
    Free Member

My old phone has been privy to way too many drunken antics…and is quite literally about to die.I was going to buy an i touch anyway but a mate suggested I get an i phone instead.

Have been looking at the 8gb i – phone and popped into O2 today to see what was on offer.

£24 pm for an i phone ( tied in for 24 mths, 600 uk minutes and 500 txts)

Good deal ??

Jammy111
    Free Member

thats a very good deal. is it the 3gs though and do you have to pay for the handset? im paying 35 a month with orange for the same mins/texts and had to pay for the phone as well.

vrapan
    Free Member

I love mine and I paid full payg price for it. When I went the cheapest contract was 34£ for free 8GB iPhone. Are you sure it is 24£ and not 34£? I'd snatch it for 24£ without a second thought really.

brack
    Free Member

No phone is free. Just the 3g 8GB

mikewsmith
    Free Member

whats the data deal?

uplink
    Free Member

lobby_dosser
    Free Member

I've got a 3gs and I've found the battery life to be pretty poor- although you do end up playing with it for no reason. Also what is the cost of data transfer? I've been stung for £350 pm for the past couple of months (but it has been on roaming)

brack
    Free Member

According to the bumff it says unlimited internet access….

nickname
    Free Member

If that includes data then yes ave it.

I'm not clued up on the Iphone, but it's good to have at least 500mb a month data (the more the better).

Lately I've just been streaming from last.fm over 3G on the train and it's eating up my data (as expected), but will last the month 🙂

Most Iphones seem to be on contract for about £35 a month – at that price I personally wouldn't bother. I pay just under £20 a month for unlimited (but fair) data usage, 100mins, 100txts on t-mobile with a G2.

Wally

My pay and go costs £15 a month, unlimited data, free O2 calls and text. Credit slowly builds up. Just bought a otterbox tough case, looks MTB friendly.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘i phone…..worth it?’ is closed to new replies.