• This topic has 49 replies, 28 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by IanW.
Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • I note that the forum is treating…
  • CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member
    IanW
    Free Member

That is very funny, I'm probably an easy (1/2 bottle of wine) audience, but still very funny.

chewkw
    Free Member

CaptainFlashheart – Member

Clickylinky

You have offended the pleasuring of Dear Leader Kim now Dear Leader Kim is going to starve their own people to show you what he can do. Die you maggots in the West and the imperial force. 😆 (in the meantime Dear Leader Kim is enjoying being pleasured)

DezB
    Free Member

I just heard on the news that that pastor moron has a congregation of about 50 people. Then they're are saying he's responsible for the troops in Afghanistan being in danger.
    No he's not! You are! You press arseholes! If you'd shut the f*7k up only 50 lardarses in trouser suits and safari jackets would've known about it!

chewkw
    Free Member

The press is always stirring up for rating as usual. Do watch their annoying interviewing styles …

Junkyard
    Free Member

Much of that was whipped up by mischievous Muslin extremists

I suspect every muslim was offended by that as it is against sripture to draw humans and Mohamed in particular. Have you actually discussed this with a Muslim. Understand their view of art?

however Muslins dont have the right NOT to have their religion criticised, nor do they have the right NOT to be offended no matter how tasteless you may find the cartoons.

I agree what I said was Tolerance does not mean we have the right to be bloody offensive. You seem to suggest that we all have the human right to abuse and offend people, Perhaps it is everyones inalienable right to stand outside gay clubs and shout abomonation, fag and I hope you die of AIDS ? If they challenge me I will tell them that just because they find it tasteless they dont have the right not to be offended and i Am allowed to be abusive. I strongly believe that gay people have the right [like Muslims] not to be on the recieving end of abuse.
    Criticism of the religion/homosexuality/riding MTB on footpaths is perfectly acceptable, abusing those that practice these things is not.

The pastor hardly paints a great picture of Christian tolerance does he but we all seem able to differentiate between him , christians and all Americans …if only we could do the same with the Muslim protestors.

Who is defending him or Christianity?

😯 I see no mention of anyone defending him in my quote so I have no idea what your point is here or why you are making it. Did you miss my point?

grumm
    Free Member

If I were a Muslim, I'd be pretty pi**ed off with what's going on and would feel strongly enough to take a stand. Funny how you don't tend to see much of that.

I'd imagine if you were a Muslim you'd be pretty pissed off with people constantly telling you have some kind of responsibility for a few nutters that happen to claim to be the same religion as you.. Does anyone constantly harp on about how all christians should have taken a stand against George Bush and Tony Blair etc?

One point though – Muslim nations have been up in arms about it muttering about war, etc.

So which country has been muttering about war?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Although the previous thread, prior to my links, mentioned about " up in arms" etc my links are to demonstrate that they are not far off.

But they don't actually do that. All they do is suggest a very tiny minority of folk get wound up by things.

No he's not! You are! You press arseholes! If you'd shut the f*7k up only 50 lardarses in trouser suits and safari jackets would've known about it!

Very true Dez. Sadly peace and harmony don't sell newspapers/airtime.

Bit like STW; if it were only friendly bike related advice and stuff, it'd be incredibly boring. And there'd be hardly any internet traffic. Meaning the advertisers would get bugger all exposure. And probbly wouldn't bother advertising.

chewkw
    Free Member

Elfinsafety – Member

But they don't actually do that. All they do is suggest a very tiny minority of folk get wound up by things.

Yes you might be right to some extend but I would not bet on it though. 😆

IanW
    Free Member

This thread is going around in circles.

Elf, Junkyard and Konabunny, I hope you dont mind me suggesting but you are being a bit boring, its only religion… its not real you know.

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘I note that the forum is treating…’ is closed to new replies.