Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • I need warm Gloves
  • konajim
    Free Member

What is your fav cold weather glove Not to bulky ..Waterfroof better .
    thanks
    jim

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Northwave Arctic work for me……..warm and not too bulky (Thinsulate)

epicyclo

Hairy wool Tesco glove. £5

Bought several pairs. My hands stay warm because they breathe well. Snow can just be flicked off because it just settles on the hairy bit. I do the ‘Puffer in them.

Tesco doesn’t seem to have them this year, just ordinary knitted gloves – if anyone has them in their local Tesco let me know, I want more.

For cycling in cold weather I use a pair of snowboarding gloves. While they ARE bulky there is no problem braking or changing gear.

_tom_
    Free Member

Thinsulate. Not waterproof though, but they make your hands toasty.

samuri
    Free Member

Endura windproof gloves with merino liners underneath. I’ve been commuting in the -10C termperatures all last week and my hands were fine.

beefy

Endura strike, the best! Super warm, really waterproof, used them all last winter, super toasty dry hands!

Kevevs
    Free Member

cough*sealskin*cough mtb winter gloves. Just use some really thin wool gloves under them and you are good to go soldier! They get wet, a bit heavy, a bit cold, but the water and wind doen’t come through too much, and the thin gloves stay a-ok. That’s my experience anyway. And I grasp freezing wet trolleys in an open north wales supermarket car park 10 hrs a day in this weather. Singletrack – you wanna test gloves? send them to me and my crew!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘I need warm Gloves’ is closed to new replies.