Viewing 10 posts - 121 through 130 (of 130 total)
  • I need help. Woman help.
  • smell_it
    Free Member

If trashing your stuff and making false allegations are options in her list of ways to deal with relationship conflict, then I would walk away. There is no better indicator of future behaviour, than past behaviour. These problems can be compounded if you also have a tendancy to jump into a row. If you are going to give it a go, I'd get some third party help and try to work some of this out, I'm sure this process in itself could be quite challenging but if you reckon she's worth it.

higgo
    Free Member

We've all got a few plate-chuckers in our history but that's the best place for them.

I do like the idea of sitting down to write her a stern letter after she knocked over your clothes maiden.

Edukator
    Free Member

Judge her by her actions rather than her sister's words. She didn't go to the police and she attacked your stuff but not you.

If she didn't go to the police this time there's no reason to think she will in the future. I suggest you let her get on with trashing the place next time rather than getting physical unless you can think of something she'd like. Ask her what her fantasies are and have a look through the pics on Red Charls' site and see if there's anything she be into.

Plate chuckers, I had a knife thrower but she was a lousy shot.

atlaz
    Free Member

A friend of mine had a mental boyfriend (so mental he hit her then HE called the police and made out it was self defence, earning her a lecture from the uniforms that turned up). Took a couple more smacks before she realised he was as much of a nutter as we'd told her and she walked out.

Given this and other experiences I've got a feeling you're going to let her get away with things until she does something you can't easily justify. Hopefully it's not something you can't easily undo.

Edukator
    Free Member

Errr, so far the only one getting physical is the OP and you lot are worrying about her! And what she might do?

zaskar
    Free Member

So she got jealous and insecure?

She rented anger and attention on breaking stuff-some women do that.
    You need to coach her it's not ok. Patience? you'll need it.
    Tell it's not ok and not ok to lie or she is out.

Take her back as you both mean alot to each other andif she does it again-she's out. Otherwise you could end up in repeated behaviour and made to pay for it by the cops if she lies.

Just be careful but give it another try mate.

billyboy
    Free Member

Courtesy of CharlieThebikeMonger I have an answer to this……………

Henry Weston's Vintage Cider.

Two pints cures most problems.

My lady blew up on me two weekes ago…. nothing extreme but it came out of the blue…….. and I kinda like her more now. I can't explain it either!

All nuts…. degrees of nuttyness!

waynekerr
    Free Member

I just skimmed some posts, so, my thoughts after reading this

When I say 'trashed the place', she broke a glass, smashed a picture frame and tried to smash my mobile by throwing it against a wall. And she knocked over a clothes maiden, tore some papers up, stuff like that. Nothing too bad,

I reckon you were making out like she is a nutter & you are the good guy at the start & not telling the complete truth, there are two sides to every story & it take two to tango. You are now changing your story, so sorry but I reckon you must have done something to set her off.

BTW. I for one would not be asking this type of question on a forum, I think you are the one that's nuts.
    You have one failed marriage already so your record in relationships is not good, she would be better off without you.

theboatman
    Free Member

Well, inbetween her insecurities and not getting his platonic friendships;

She got an email from an ex who had been pestering her, and although she told him in no uncertain terms to clear off, I got the wrong end of the stick and didn't give her chance to explain.

So they sound pretty compatable to me, well for a rather dramatic relationship.

I'm pretty sure I'd let MrsB trash most things before I layed hands upon her.

FoxyChick
    Free Member

forkingoursouls, snigletrack, AdamG…says it all really.

Viewing 10 posts - 121 through 130 (of 130 total)

The topic ‘I need help. Woman help.’ is closed to new replies.