Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • I nearly died!!
  • DezB
    Free Member
    Drac

Yeah seen it before some incredible footage and some fekn stupid people.

GW
    Free Member

loving how casual most of them seem about it

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Most of them are just idiots, doing stupid things, but the one with the little kid on the stairs almost getting killed by that car, that's a proper 'what if..?' type moment. Thank F he wasn't seriously hurt or killed.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Yowsers!

The one of the car going through the crossroads and missing all the cars reminds me of somehting very similar that happened to me in my first car:

Crossroads in the middle of nowhere, me going slightly downhill to it. I can see my light is on red, but I'm still miles away so just back off the gas to slow down. Cars coming from the left are clearly stopped at the lights also. As I get nearer, still slowing, my light goes to green (and changed before I got there) Just as I roll through the junction at maybe 45-50mph all the cars from my left decide to move and I go through the middle of them, all 4 wheels locked and slightly sideways!
    My mate in the passenger seat saw the same as I did: My lights were 100% green, and the other cars were stopped waiting, before moving off!

I put it down to a lights malfunction, but it scared us both stupid!

Coyote
    Free Member

I think I'll stop in today…

IanMunro
    Free Member

I'm impressed by how many venture on railway lines before not seeming to have mastered the ability to walk.

bigyinn
    Free Member

5:25 TWICE!

franki
    Free Member

Top-notch entertainment!
    Thanks a lot! 🙂

simonralli2
    Free Member

Mad! There is a photographer who is narrowly missed by a rally car but then he still has the presence of mind to take a photo immediately afterwards!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘I nearly died!!’ is closed to new replies.