Viewing 6 posts - 81 through 86 (of 86 total)
  • I may ditch my iphone!
  • GrahamS

If it worked as it is supposed to it would be great, but it doesn't. I think I got a friday afternoon one!

So take it into an Apple Guru and demonstrate the problem. You'd probably be given a replacement one on the spot. If nothing else you could sell it on eBay 😀

cupra
    Free Member

It's going in 7 working days due to a change of job.

Marmite
    Free Member

Still haven't seen the HTC Desire but popped into a mobile phone emporium and looked at whats out, and i'm a bit unimpressed, sure they all seem to work well enough but none of them just feel as well made or as nice in the hand as the iphone………….

sharkbait
    Free Member

Have I tried turning it off and back on again – yes – but it doesn't turn off or on when it has gone in to black screen mode, no matter how long you hold the power button for, it does nothing.

Press and hold the power and 'home' buttons at the same time – forces a reboot.

Marmite
    Free Member

Have I tried turning it off and back on again – yes – but it doesn't turn off or on when it has gone in to black screen mode, no matter how long you hold the power button for, it does nothing.

You may need to put it into DFU mode and do a restore via itunes…

DFU MODE

Marmite
    Free Member

Managed to jailbreak mine again last night after about 6 failed attempts it worked.

So much better than the stock, SB Settings is sooooo much easier than standard settings to turn on bluetooth and 3g etc, oh and cycorder is better than any of the app store video recorders for 3G

Still not sure if i'll hang on to it or change though….

Viewing 6 posts - 81 through 86 (of 86 total)

The topic ‘I may ditch my iphone!’ is closed to new replies.