Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • I love Snooker but…
  • halfbee
    Free Member

…this is so dull

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Very sloooow.

rOcKeTdOg

already decided isn't it? only mystery is which frames will be "thrown"

Garry_Lager

Quite enjoying it tbh. Flair v toughness. Someone should check Robertson's passport, didn't know Aussies were allowed to have such gay haircuts.

The Higgins story is a sickener, disclosed by the NotW c_nts this weekend for maximum exposure. Could be ruinous for the sport – if the (widely admired) world champion is on the take, then they all could be.

badnewz
    Free Member

They will have to start getting nostalgic again about 1985 to liven things up.

halfbee
    Free Member

At this rate it won't finish before 3am, I don't think I can be bothered.

lister

NOt convinced these 2 are the best 2 players in the world at the mo, this match needs taking by the scruff of the neck but they are both too error prone.
    Going to stick with it for abit but doubt I'll see the end!

halfbee
    Free Member

I'm going to slap up some emulsion and watch the solvent evaporate.

spacemonkey

Am looking forward to seeing the '85 highlights (for a slice of nostalgia), although at this rate that's not gonna start until the early morning. Guess it's a case of attrition.

-Liam-
    Free Member

Love the interview with Cliff Thorburn. "This is right up my alley"

I think I'm going to give in and get to bed. Earlier poster was right. This could be 3am 😀

user-removed
    Free Member

Yawn! Needs The Rocket to add a bit of flair and much needed pace….

-Liam-
    Free Member

John higgins to throw the final frame perhaps?

aracer
    Free Member

Phrases you don't think you'll ever say "thank god for that, the Aussie's won".

spacemonkey

Somehow managed to watch the final frame and then the '85 special. Well played Robertson (even though you're an Aussie) – Dott looked absolutely knackered. At least the '85 program made up for it – I normally can't stand Colin Murray but I think he did it justice on this occasion.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘I love Snooker but…’ is closed to new replies.